- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Truly Impressive Detached Family Home in Picturesque Rural Setting
- Delightful Site Extending to Approx. 0.95 Acres with Beautifully Tended Mature Gardens
- Finished to a Most Exacting Standard with An Impeccable Attention to Detail
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Suite & Bedroom Two with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bespoke, Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Excellent Range of Integrated Appliances and Feature Island Unit Granite Sparkle Work Surfaces
- Kitchen Open Plan to Living/ Dining Area with Outlook Over Rolling Countryside
- Lounge with Standalone Wood Burning Stove
- Separate Utility Room & WC
- Luxury Fitted Family Shower Room
- Upstairs Room/Study, Access via External Steps
- Oil Fired Central Heating and Double-Glazed Sliding Sash Windows Throughout
- Two Zone Heating System
- Pressurised Hot Water System & Beam Vacuum System
- Sweeping Driveway Leading to Double Detached Garage with Electronic Roller Shutter Door
- Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns with Patio Areas Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining & Children at Play
- Within Close Proximity to Balloo Village with Range of Local Amenities and the Award Winning Balloo Restaurant
- Convenient to Well Renowned Killinchy Primary School with Good Road Networks and Ease of Access to Public Transport Links to Leading Primary and Grammar Schools
- Shores of Strangford Lough with Strangford Lough Yacht Club Only a Short Drive Away
Additional InformationJohn Minnis Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this truly impressive detached family home, originally the coach house, and more recently a farm, which has been converted and extended and is set in a picturesque rural setting within beautifully tended, mature gardens. The location provides ease of access to Killinchy, Saintfield and is only a short commute to Belfast. Conveniently located within a few miles to Balloo Village with a range of local amenities, Crafty Fox Gift shop and the award Winning Balloo Restaurant. The well renowned Killinchy primary School is close by with good road networks and access to public transport links from Balloo Village to leading primary and Grammar Schools. The shores of Strangford Lough are only a short drive away where there are many coastal and countryside walks to be enjoyed with Strangford Lough Yacht Club close at hand for the sporting enthusiast.
This beautiful detached family home has been finished to a most exacting standard with an impeccable attention to detail. The Accommodation is both bright and versatile to suit the needs of a range of purchasers. The heart of the home is undoubtedly the bespoke fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances and feature island unit. The kitchen is open plan to the living/dining area catering for the lifestyles of today's busy families. The reception space is further complimented by the spacious lounge with woodburning stove. There are five well-proportioned bedrooms, with two bedrooms benefitting from an ensuite shower room and an attractive white suite shower room.
Further benefits include separate WC, utility room, oil fired central heating and sliding sash windows throughout.
The property is situated on a delightful site with beautifully tended gardens laid in lawns with an array of mature planting. The rear gardens offer countryside views with an excellent degree of privacy ideal for those with pets or children at play. The paved patio area provides the perfect setting for relaxation and outdoor entertaining, benefitting from sun throughout the afternoon and into the evening. Additionally, the sweeping driveway provides ample carparking for numerous vehicles and leads to a detached double garage with electronic roller shutter doors.
With so many great attributes this property is ideal for those seeking modern living in a relaxed picturesque setting with the convenience to road networks close by for commuting.
- Hardwood front door with glass inset leading in through to spacious reception hall.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- With laminate wood effect flooring, dual aspect to front and rear, access to rear gardens, recessed spotlighting, access to bedroom side of house and living accommodation.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Excellent range of high and low level units, double sink unit with hot and cold tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, oil fired central heating boiler, Beam vacuum system, access to roof space.
- White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit below, further storage space, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan, outlook to side.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING:
- 8.15m x 4.52m (26' 9" x 14' 10")
Luxury bespoke fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surface with Franke inset sink unit and drainer, one and a half tub with mixer tap, space for oven cooker with glass extractor fan hood above, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, Belling oven and cooker unit, island unit with granite work surface, ample storage and electric points with ample dining area and fantastic outlook to rolling countryside, hole in the wall fireplace with wood burning stove and granite hearth.
- LIVING AREA:
- 5.21m x 5.51m (17' 1" x 18' 1")
Laminate wood effect flooring, access door leading through to rear gardens, triple aspect to side, front and rear with fantastic views over rolling countryside, recessed spotlighting, electric points throughout
- 5.87m x 5.05m (19' 3" x 16' 7")
Dual aspect to sides, access door leading through to rear gardens, hole in the wall fireplace with wood burning stove and granite hearth, sliding sash windows.
- With storage cupboards, Beam vacuum points.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 7.34m x 3.51m (24' 1" x 11' 6")
Dual aspect to front and side, sliding sash windows, vaulted wooden high ceilings.
White suite comprising of low flush WC, floating wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit, outlook to side, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower with rainfall shower head, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlight. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.11m x 3.73m (16' 9" x 12' 3")
Outlook to side.
En Suite Shower Room
White suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, vanity storage below, walk-in thermostatically controlled shower with rainfall shower head, partly tiled walls, tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 2.87m (12' 8" x 9' 5")
Outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 3.23m (10' 8" x 10' 7")
Outlook to side.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.34m x 4.27m (14' 3" x 14' 0")
Triple aspect aspect to sides and rear, storage cupboard.
- UPSTAIRS ROOM/STUDY
- 5.64m x 4.65m (18' 6" x 15' 3")
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- With electric up and over doors, light and power. Side access door.
- Front garden laid in lawns with loose stone pebbled driveway for numerous vehicles, electric metal gates, ample shrubs and hedging throughout, access to side gardens, laid in lawns with paved patio area ideal for outdoor entertaining, rear gardens laid in lawns with mature planting and hedging, fantastic views over rolling countryside, vegetable patch, uPVC green oil tank, natural feature rock area.
Travelling on the Killinchy Road to Lisbane, turn right onto Lisbarnet Road after the Poachers Pocket, then take a left turn onto Manor Road following onto Raffrey Road. Number 40 will be located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »