- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning Townhouse in Popular Residential Location
- Recently Constructed Energy Efficient Property
- Very Well Maintained and Immaculately Presented
- Modern Cherry Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan to Dining Area with Views Over Belfast
- Open Plan to Large Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Four Well-Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Study/Office Ideal for Working From Home
- Family Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Ground Floor Shower Room with W.C.
- Plumbed Utility Room with Additional Storage/Work Space
- Integral Garage Ideal for Home Gym or Work Studio
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating with High Pressure Water System
- Brick Paviour Driveway Offering Parking for Multiple Cars
- Landscaped Rear Garden with Sunny Westerly Aspect
Additional InformationSet in a quiet residential location tucked away off the Castlereagh Road in East Belfast, this immaculate townhouse is ideally situated to avail of a range of local shops, primary and secondary schools and road links for Belfast's city centre which is just a short journey away by public or private transport. There are local parks in the vicinity, ideal for dog walks and recreational use.
The property is one of the largest in the development at almost 1,800 sqft and offers an abundance of well-maintained, modern family accommodation with up to four bedrooms over three floors. Of particular note is the large open plan living space which comprises kitchen, dining and living room and benefits from views over the city. With utility room, garage and home office, the property offers many essential requirements for the modern buyer.
Externally, there is a brick paviour driveway to the front which provides off-street parking for numerous cars and a safely enclosed, neatly landscaped, west-facing rear garden which offers total privacy and would be ideal for outdoor entertaining in the summer evenings. The property has natural gas fired central heating with high pressure water system and is fully double glazed. Being a relatively recent build, energy efficiency is also high.
We highly recommend private viewing at your earliest convenience. For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk.
- Covered entrance with outside light, hardwood front door with side light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, security alarm panel.
- FAMILY ROOM/BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 3.53m (12' 8" x 11' 7")
Carpeted floor, double glazed uPVC French doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.69m x 2.63m (8' 10" x 8' 8")
(at widest points) High and low level fitted units with laminate work surfaces, single bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, double glazed uPVC door to rear, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.44m x 0.95m (11' 3" x 3' 1")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 5.67m x 3.21m (18' 7" x 10' 6")
Up and over door, power and light.
- 3.56m x 2.5m (11' 8" x 8' 2")
Modern range of high and low solid oak fitted kitchen units with concealed lighting, granite work surfaces and upstand, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap, integrated electric under bench oven, five ring gas hob with stainless steel splashback and stainless steel extractor fan over, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, recessed spotlights, tile effect floor, open plan to...
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 9.94m x 3.89m (32' 7" x 12' 9")
Feature fireplace with sandstone surround and hearth, recessed spotlights, feature wall lights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.12m x 3.11m (13' 6" x 10' 2")
(at widest points) Carpeted floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.07m x 1.67m (6' 10" x 5' 6")
White suite comprising low flush W.C., quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, part-tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.17m x 3.48m (13' 8" x 11' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.m x 2.41m (13' 1" x 7' 11")
- HOME OFFICE:
- 2.21m x 1.56m (7' 3" x 5' 1")
- STORAGE CUPBOARD:
- Glow-worm gas combi-boiler and high pressure water system.
- Brick paviour driveway.
- Enclosed, west-facing rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area, flowerbeds with a variety of plants, trees and shrubs and border fencing, outside light and outside tap.
Travelling down Grand Parade from Ballyhackamore, turn right onto Castlereagh Road and take the second left into Ormonde Crescent. Number 40 is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
68th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »