This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended, Semi-Detached Villa in Popular Residential Area
- Front Porch Leading to Bright Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room with Feature Fireplace
- Living Room Open-Plan to Dining Room
- Spacious Kitchen with Ample Storage and Workspace
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating / Double Glazed
- Detached Matching Brick Garage
- Front Garden and Plentiful Off-Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Sunny Aspect
- Chain Free / Priced to Allow for Modernisation
Additional InformationSet in a popular residential location, this attractive semi-detached house has been well cared for by its present owners and offers a blank canvas for one to refurbish and create their ideal family home.
Close to a range of local amenities including the Ulster Hospital, Civil Service and Stormont, the property is also near transport links for Belfast, Holywood and Newtownards.
The property is bright and spacious and comprises two separate reception rooms and kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and family bathroom.
Externally, there is plentiful off-street parking, front lawn and detached brick garage. A well-tended, enclosed rear garden enjoys a sunny aspect. The property has oil fired central heating and is double glazed.
- Glazed hardwood front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:8' 0" x 4' 9" (2.44m x 1.45m)
- Ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, feature wall lights. Hardwood and glazed inner door with glass side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM:18' 11" x 10' 5" (5.76m x 3.17m)
- Feature wall lights. Part panelled walls, part tongue and groove ceiling.
- LOUNGE:11' 11" x 11' 10" (3.64m x 3.6m)
- Cornice ceiling, carved wood feature fireplace with granite hearth and inset.
- KITCHEN:15' 1" x 7' 11" (4.6m x 2.41m)
- (At widest points). Range of high and low level laminate units and work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and chrome mixer tap. Space for oven with Neff extractor hood over. Plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling. Plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Glazed hardwood door to rear.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 11" x 10' 3" (3.62m x 3.13m)
- Range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 11" x 8' 5" (3.64m x 2.56m)
- Range of built-in robes with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (3):8' 8" x 8' 0" (2.64m x 2.45m)
- Built-in cupboard.
- BATHROOM:8' 0" x 6' 4" (2.45m x 1.92m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower screen and Mira Zest electric power shower. Fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling. Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Lawn with flowerbeds. Tarmac driveway to:
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:18' 1" x 8' 7" (5.52m x 2.62m)
- Light and power, roller shutter door. Worcester Bosch oil fired boiler.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn, tiered and landscaped with flowerbeds, plants and shrubs. Sunny aspect. Outside tap, outside light. PVC oil tank.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »