- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Comfortable mid terrace
- Superb residential location
- Three good bedrooms
- Two separate receptions
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Upvc double glazing
- Pvc eaves and fascia
- Oil fired central heating
- Immediate possession
A freshly presented mid town house that enjoys a prominent position within this popular residential cul de sac. Three good bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms / dining room with double patio doors. White range of recently fitted kitchen units. White bathroom suite. Upvc double glazed windows / eaves / fascia. Oil fired central heating system. Newly laid floor coverings throughout. Freshly painted and decorated throughout. Gardens fenced to front with driveway and car-parking while paved to rear. Immediate possession / no chain. Walking distance to the Stewartstown Road / excellent transport links / roads and bus routes. Excellent first time buy. Well worth viewing. EPC - E51.
- Ground floor
- Entrance hall/porch;
- Lounge 14'1 11'4 (4.29m 3.45m)
- Feature fire place;
- Dining room 9'10 9'8 (3.00m 2.95m)
- Upvc double glazed double patio doors, storage under stairs;
- Kitchen 9'5 7'4 (2.87m 2.24m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, overhead extractor hood, tiling, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine;
- First floor
- Hotpress on landing, copper cylinder and immersion heater;
- Bedroom 1 11'9 8'6 (3.58m 2.59m)
- Bedroom 2 11'4 8'5 (3.45m 2.57m)
- Bedroom 3 8'8 6'8 (2.64m 2.03m)
- White bathroom suite
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling;
- Driveway car-parking to front, feature fencing to double gates, enclosed rear, paved and private.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »