- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large Mid Terrace Property Located In A Popular Residential Area
- Spacious Lounge Open To Dining Area
- Good Sized Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms Over Two Floors
- Family Bathroom On First Floor
- Convenient Location Close To A Range Local Amenities
- Yard To Rear
- Excellent For Young Professional, First Time Buyer Or Investment
Additional InformationThis charming, well proportioned town terrace home is located in this prime residential location which is renowned for its convenience to many leading primary and grammar schools whilst boasting ease of access to Belfast City Centre for the commuter.
Also within close proximity to Belmont and Ballyhackamore and its range of shops, pubs and restaurants, Stormont Parliament Buildings, the Ulster Hospital.
The property internally offers bright and spacious family accommodation and
comprises of four bedrooms over two floors, white bathroom suite with shower, open plan living / dining room which leads to a modern fitted kitchen and includes a stainless steel oven and integrated dishwasher.
"Chain" free this property is ready for its new owners and an internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate all it has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- PVC double glazed front door.
- Lounge/Dining 25'0 x 9'8 Into Bay (7.62m x 2.95m Into Bay)
- Semi solid wooden floor, attractive fireplace with wood burning stove and slate hearth.
- Kitchen 12'9 x 9'6 (3.89m x 2.90m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel oven and stainless steel microwave combi oven, five ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel extractor fan, glass splashback, partly tiled walls, fully tiled walls, PVC back door, Velux window.
- First Floor
- Storage cupboard with gas boiler
- Bedroom 1 13'8 x 11'3 (4.17m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 2 11'0 x 8'3 (3.35m x 2.51m)
- Cast iron fireplace.
- White suite comprising of panelled bath with over head shower and glass screen, wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, fully tiled floor, recessed spotlights
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 12'7 x 12'3 (3.84m x 3.73m)
- Bedroom 4 9'9 x 8'3 (2.97m x 2.51m)
- Velux window
- Enclosed rear yard, store with plumbed for washing machine.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
76th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »