- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, extended detached villa
- Option of five or six bedrooms
- Bright living room with bay and feature fireplace
- Spacious rear reception room with sitting and dining rooms
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances plus casual dining area
- Home office/study on ground floor
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Additional wc downstairs
- Excellent, versatile floored roofspace
- Double length garage
- Ample off-street parking
- Mature front and rear gardens
- Natural gas central heating system
- Short stroll to Ballyhackamore, Glider stops etc
Additional InformationEnjoying a generous, level site towards the Kings Road end of highly regarded Knockhill Park, this superb family home features a double storey extension.
Natural light floods in to the well-presented interior and the layout offers considerable flexibility.
Ideal for those looking to avail of some excellent local schooling for all ages, people who are now working from home will love the fact there are studies on both levels.
Externally this is complemented by lots of parking, a large garage and well-tended gardens.
Only a few minutes' walk from Ballyhackamore with its array of shops, amenities, eateries and access to the "Glider" system, early inspection is a must.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid oak front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, wood panelling and radiator cover.
- Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.84m x 3.68m (19' 2" x 12' 1")
(into bay). Cornice ceiling. Attractive tiled fireplace and hearth with wood surround. Leaded stained glass windows.
- HOME OFFICE:
- 3.03m x 2.03m (9' 11" x 6' 8")
- FAMILY OPEN PLAN TO DINING:
- 7.35m x 3.78m (24' 1" x 12' 5")
Cornice ceiling. Decorative fireplace with granite hearth. Sliding patio doors to garden.
- 6.36m x 4.m (20' 10" x 13' 1")
(Narrowing to 2.34m) Modern range of high and low level high-gloss units with matching island. Integrated appliances including Smeg four ring hob with extractor fan above, Smeg double oven, microwave, dishwasher. Fridge, freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Back door to garden. Open plan to:
CASUAL DINING AREA.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.62m x 3.66m (15' 2" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.55m x 3.05m (11' 8" x 10' 0")
Plus wall-to-wall range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.31m x 3.028m (10' 10" x 9' 11")
Built-in robe with mirror fronted sliding doors.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with storage underneath. Low flush wc. Corner shower cubicle, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.77m x 2.75m (9' 1" x 9' 0")
Currently used as dressing room.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.27m x 3.03m (10' 9" x 9' 11")
(at widest points). Built-in furniture including robe, drawers, cupboards. Wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.2m x 2.7m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
(at widest points). Built-in furniture including robe, drawers, cupboards.
- Built-in cubpoard. Door leading to fixed staircase to:
- 5.7m x 4.7m (18' 8" x 15' 5")
Plus dormer window. Floored and sheeted with power and light. Access to eaves.
- Double entrance gates. Tarmac driveway to front and side with off-street parking for numerous vehicles.
Lawn with border hedging.
Path to side leading to:
- REAR GARDEN:
- Mainly in lawn with well-stocked flowerbeds. Paved sitting area.
- DOUBLE LENGTH DETACHED GARAGE:
- 9.56m x 3.46m (31' 4" x 11' 4")
Up and over door, power and light. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Worcester Bosch natural gas boiler. Two adjacent garden stores.
Coming out of Ballyhackamore on the Upper Newtownards Road countrybound, turn right after Bloomfield School. Property is on left hand side after Green Road junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »