This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Detached Family Bungalow
- Deceptively Spacious, Much Bigger Than it Looks
- Flexible and Versatile Accommodation
- Charm and Character in Abundance
- Living Room with Attractive Fireplace and Open Fire, Country Aspect
- Sun Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Large Dining Hall with Solid Pine Floor and Feature Exposed Brick Wall
- Superb Fitted Kitchen with Solid Maple Units and Granite Work Surfaces
- Separate Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with En Suite Shower Room and Walk-in Wardrobe
- Bathroom with Free Standing Bath
- Cloakroom with WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Mature Gardens in Lawns to front, Side and Rear
- Rear Garden Private with Country Aspect
- Driveway with Parking for Cars, Caravans or Boats
- Entered via Electronic Gates
- Detached Double Garage
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationOccupying a fantastic semi rural site between Ballywalter and Kircubbin here is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an attractive detached property with a tranquil setting and country aspect. The property is deceptively spacious and much bigger than it looks with a wide range of potential layouts to suit the needs of the individual purchasers. The accommodation comprises of living room with attractive fireplace, open fire and country aspect, spacious dining hall with solid pine floor and feature exposed brick wall, sun room with cast iron wood burning stove, superb fitted kitchen with solid maple units and granite work tops, four well proportioned bedrooms, master with en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe, and bathroom with free standing bath. Outside does not disappoint either. Mature gardens in lawns are located to the front, side and rear. The rear of the property is extremely private with a beautiful country aspect. There is also a driveway and forecourt with ample parking for cars, caravans or boats leading to a detached double garage. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, electronic remote entrance gates, uPVC double glazed windows, utility room and cloakroom with WC. Coming to the market at a realistic price we expect demand to be high. A viewing is thoroughly recommended at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety. This property has charm and character in abundance.
- uPVC double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side panel to spacious dining hall.
- SPACIOUS DINING HALL:
- 7.52m x 3.86m (24' 8" x 12' 8")
at widest points Solid pine floor, feature exposed brick wall, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside, French doors to family room.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap on display unit, laminate tile effect floor.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.37m x 4.32m (14' 4" x 14' 2")
at widest points Fireplace with brick hearth, wooden sleeper mantel and open fire, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside, beautiful country aspect.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA :
- 5.46m x 4.17m (17' 11" x 13' 8")
at widest points Extensive range of high and low level solid maple units, granite work tops, Franke one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with double granite drainer and mixer tap, space for cooker range, tiled splashback, extractor fan above, integrated dishwasher, recess for fridge freezer, concealed strip lighting, pelmet lighting, feature exposed brick wall, fully tiled floor, glass display cabinet with built-in lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- High and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fully tiled floor, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed door to outside.
- SUN ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
at widest points Cast iron wood burning stove in brick recess on slate hearth, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside, beautiful country aspect.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.61m (12' 7" x 11' 10")
Feature exposed brick wall, uPVC double glazed French doors to outside, beautiful country aspect, dressing room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Hotpoint electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splashback, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Solid pine floor, access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 2.77m (14' 4" x 9' 1")
at widest points Beautiful country aspect.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.67m (9' 11" x 8' 9")
Beautiful country aspect.
- Three piece white suite comprising: free standing roll top claw foot bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, high flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Idyllic semi rural site of circa 1/3 of an acre entered via electronic remote gates, sweeping driveway and parking area in loose stones with space for cars, caravans, boats, horse boxes, etc, leading to detached double garage.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 6.02m (21' 0" x 19' 9")
at widest points Twin roller shutter doors, power, light.
- Beautifully manicured mature site with gardens in lawns to front, side and rear, beautiful aspect backing onto open countryside, brick paviour sun terrace, uPVC oil tank, oil fired boiler in boiler house, paved patio barbecue terrace.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 7 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views