- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully presented semi-detached chalet style bungalow with detached garage
- Four bedrooms, 1 reception room or three bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Contemporary style kitchen with ample high and low level units finished with cream high gloss doors
- Fully tiled shower room with modern suite
- Drawing room with attractive fireplace and open fire
- Bright hallway with contemporary style oak spindled banisters to the first floor accommodation
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Gardens to the front and side and an enclosed secure fenced garden area to the rear
- Extra off street parking available in front of garage
- PVC fascia boards
- Contemporary style oak interior doors
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Ground Rent: £ 30 per year
- Rates: £ 913.32 per year as of 21/9/19
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 1136 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
A wonderful addition to Moira’s busy property market, this fantastic semi-detached chalet style bungalow is ideally positioned to the village and all its amenities creating a lifestyle choice for many potential buyers. The property is very well presented with some attractive features for modern living including contemporary style oak interior doors, modern shower rooms and kitchen. As properties within this very desirable development rarely appear on the open market, we would highly recommend early viewing for full appraisal.
Kilmore Park is just off the main A3 road in central Moira.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »