- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationA Superb 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Villa Modernised And Maintained To An Excellent Standard.
Holding a prime position within this most popular and sought after location this attractive red brick semi detached villa has benefited from a programme of improvement works creating the perfect family home. The modern interior comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under oven and ceramic hob and modern white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, pvc fascia and eaves, gas central heating and extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings. A detached garage and patio gardens with wooded back drop combines with the perfect location to make this a home which will not disappoint.
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc double glazed entrance door, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.37 x 3.12 (14'4" x 10'3")
- Wood laminate floor, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Inner Lobby
- Gas boiler, wood laminate floor, uPvc double glazed rear door.
- Kitchen 3.10 x 2.69 (10'2" x 8'10")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in under oven and ceramic hob, integrated extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, recessed lighting, pvc ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, towel radiator, pvc ceiling, recessed lighting.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2.90 x 2.20 (9'6" x 7'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.47 x 3.17 (14'8" x 10'5")
- Bedroom 3.17 x 2.51 (10'5" x 8'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 2.74 x 5.49 (9'0" x 18'0")
- Up and over door.
- Front garden in lawn and hard landscaped rear in patio area and flowerbeds, outside light and tap, garden shed, wooded backdrop.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »