- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- OIL FIRED & SOLID FUEL CENTRAL HEATING
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- PVC FRONT & BACK DOORS
- EPC RATING - D
- We are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful semi-detached bungalow in the popular village of Drumahoe.
This home is in excellent condition throughout and benefits from oil fired and solid fuel heating, modern kitchen and bathroom and also benefits from a garage. Neat lawns to front and rear.
This is an ideal home for a young family or those wishing to downsize.
There is high demand for bungalows, therefore, we anticipate lots of interest.
Viewing is by appointment.
- Having two cloak cupboards, hotpress, laminated wooden floor.
- LOUNGE 5.31m x 3.61m (to widest points) (17'5" x 11'10" (
- Having attractive fireplace with granite hearth, multi fuel stove, ceiling corning, laminated wooden floor.
- KITCHEN 5.28m x 3.30m (17'4" x 10'10")
- Having excellent range of eye and low level units, concealed lighting under units, tiling between units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge, tiled floor, ample dining space.
- Having tiled floor, plumbed for automatic washing machine. Access to garage
- BEDROOM (1) 3.86m x 2.95m (into built in wardrobe) (12'8" x 9'
- Having wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2) 3.76m x 2.87m (12'4" x 9'5")
- Having wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, laminated wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3) 2.87m x 2.57m (9'5" x 8'5")
- Having wall to wall built in wardrobes with sliding doors, laminated wooden floor.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising shower cubicle, WHB set in vanity unit, WC, recessed lighting, fully tiled walls and floor.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Driveway to front leading to Garage
GARAGE Having roller door, light and power points.
Neat lawns to front and rear with flower and shrub borders.
Enclosed to rear by gate.
- ESTIMATED ANNUAL RATES
- Estimated Annual Rates: £910.38 (Feb 2021)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »