- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 6 Bedrooms, 4 Reception Room Detached House 3,500sqft Approx
- Site Extending To Approx 4 Acres
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascia & Soffits
- Exceptionally High Specification Throughout
- Spacious Well Laid Out Accommodation
- Beautifully Maintained Gardens
- Generous Electrical Specification & Points For Freeview
- EPC Rating D57
- Nestled on a beautifully maintained site of approx 4 acres, this fantastic 6 bedroom 3 with en-suite shower rooms, 4 reception rooms, family bathroom and shower room and a modern well equipped kitchen extending to approx 3,500sqft. Oozes charm and character from many of its unique features, the property has been renovated and maintained to the highest of standards throughout by its current owners offering spacious and bright well laid out family accommodation with stunning countryside views.
Externally, the home is approached by a sweeping screened driveway leading to spacious parking. Set behind mature trees and hedging the beautifully cared for gardens are laid in lawn to front, side and rear with extensive selection of plants, trees and shrubs. The spacious patio area's located to the rear with feature pergola enjoying the views of the garden.
This detached family home will have wide appeal on the open market with families wanting to set up home in a private yet convenient setting. Located within a short drive to Coleraine, Ballymoney & Kilrea with primary and secondary schools, town centre amenities and all main arterial routes.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With 'Karendeen' flooring.
- With wc and wash hand basin, extractor fan, recessed lights, tiled floor.
- Lounge 7.32m x 5.79m to widest points (24'0 x 19'0 to wid
- With double doors from entrance hall, wooden surround fireplace with multi fuel stove, points for wall lights, oak wooden flooring with carpet inset, double doors leading into:-
- Dining Room 4.52m x 3.02m (14'10 x 9'11)
- With laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen 5.79m x 4.27m average (19'0 x 14'0 average)
- Fully fitted extensive range of eye and low level units with tiling between and under lighting, centre island breakfast bar with units, dual fuel range style cooker with extractor fan, integrated fridge and dishwasher, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- Sun Room 4.06m x 3.35m (13'4 x 11'0)
- With multi fuel stove, recessed shelving, feature high vaulted ceiling, French doors leading to rear.
- Utility Room 3.61m x 2.74m (11'10 x 9'0)
- With eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink units with tiled splash back, space for American style fridge freezer, recessed lights tiled floor.
- Shower Room
- With PVC clad walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 6 2.74m x 2.44m (9'0 x 8'0)
- Bedroom 5 with en-suite 4.27m x 3.35m (14'0 x 11'0)
- With recessed lights. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, heated towel rail, extractor fan, recessed lights, tiled floor.
- First Floor Landing
- Staircase with recessed low lighting, feature stain glass window, hotpress, point for wall light.
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite 4.27m x 4.24m (14'0 x 13'11)
- Fitted bedroom furniture comprising wardrobe, dressing table, drawers and shelving. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan, recessed lights, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite 4.27m x 3.35m average (14'0 x 11'0 average)
- Fitted bedroom furniture comprising wardrobe, drawer and desk. En-suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail, recessed lights.
- Bedroom 3 with cloakroom 5.79m x 3.63m to widest points (19'0 x 11'11 to wi
- Fitted bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes, drawers and dressing table, recessed lights. Cloakroom with wc and wash hand basin vanity unit, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4 4.27m x 3.96m to widest points (14'0 x 13'0 to wid
- With laminate wooden flooring, point for wall light.
- Suite comprising Jacuzzi style corner bath with over head shower, shower screen and telephone hand shower attachments, wc, wash hand basin with PVC splash back, feature PVC part panelled wall with recessed shelving, heated towel rail, point for wall light, recessed ights.
- Study 3.05m x 1.52m to widest points (10'0 x 5'0 to wide
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Property approached by a sweeping screened driveway leading to spacious screened parking area to front, side and rear. Property surround by extensive mature manicured gardens laid in lawn with patio area, feature pergola, ornamental water feature and meandering stream with varied selection of plants and shrubs. To rear of the gardens there is an large grazing area. Outside tap and lights.
- Integral Garage 5.49m x 5.46m (18'0 x 17'11)
- With electric up and over door, pedestrian door light and power points.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »