- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Good location close to town and all amenities.
- Wall to front garden.
- Wall to rear garden with stone built shed and boiler house in garden.
- Close to Letterkenny University Hospital and within walking distance of town centre and all amenities.
Additional InformationFor sale by Online Auction on 19th May 2021 at 11.00 am. Three bedroom, end of terrace property which would benefit from some investment to modernise and redecorate. Close to town and all amenities.
- Entrance Hall (4.00m x 1.70m 13.12ft x 5.58ft) Front door. Hallway leading to downstairs rooms. Stairs to first level. Tiled flooring with feature tile.
- Sitting Room (3.80m x 3.00m 12.47ft x 9.84ft) Front facing room with open fire and wooden fire surround with cast iron insert. T.V. point. Laminate wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (5.80m x 2.70m 19.03ft x 8.86ft) Open plan kitchen/dining area with eye and low level fitted units. Tiled over work surfaces. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (3.60m x 3.20m 11.81ft x 10.50ft) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2 (3.00m x 2.60m 9.84ft x 8.53ft) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 2.60m 9.51ft x 8.53ft)
- Bathroom (1.90m x 1.70m 6.23ft x 5.58ft) W.C., W.H.B. and bath with electric shower over and shower screen.
From Letterkenny University Hospital follow Circular Road for approximately 850m and take left onto Glenwood Park following road for 250m where house is on your left hand side. Our signage will be on the property.
Schools near 40 Glenwood ParkVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »