- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exclusive detached residence with integral garage
- Elegant entrance hallway with attractive front door and fan light above, spindled staircase to the first floor accommodation
- Cloak room under stairs
- Downstairs WC with wash hand basin
- Drawing room with beautiful sandstone fireplace and wooden floor
- Bright open plan kitchen with dining area and PVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden
- Contemporary style kitchen with ample high and low level units with built in double oven, hob and microwave as well as a integrated dishwasher and extractor fan
- Separate utility room with fitted low level units
- Five generous bedrooms, two bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms
- Spacious bathroom with white suite including bath, WC and wash hand basin as well as a corner shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Garage with up and over door
- Enclosed rear garden with private aspect, laid out in lawns with patio area
- Good sized brick paved driveway and parking area
- Convenient to the local amenities of Moira
An exclusive detached home with a handsome architectural style, forming part of a much admired and highly sought after development of quality properties, wonderfully located to Moira’s bustling village with its wonderful array of shops and boutiques as well as a variety of eateries, its pretty Demesne and an excellent road network for other provincial towns and cities. The property is an ideal opportunity for a growing family, based on a 5 bedroom layout, 2 ensuite shower rooms, a modern style open plan kitchen and a wonderful enclosed rear garden with private aspect which will undoubtedly form one of the many selling features of this fine home. Viewing a must!
Off Main Street, Moira.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
26th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »