- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A superb semi-detached property located off the Ormeau Road
- Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition
- Welcoming entrance hall with under stair storage
- Living room with a feature wood burning stove
- Family & dining room open plan to the kitchen
- Modern white kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms - two doubles and a single
- Spacious bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Gas fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Detached garage
- Private rear garden laid in lawn
- Front garden in lawn with a driveway to the side
- Fantastic location with a diverse range of local amenities
Additional InformationDream About Deramore!
This really is a fantastic home with absolutely nothing to do except move in and enjoy not only the stylish accommodation, but the superb location with its amazing range of amenities, eateries, pubs and parks on the Ormeau Road. The vendors have enhanced the property with plenty of modern upgrades to create a place you will be proud to call home.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living room with a feature wood burning stove, a family / dining room with a sliding patio doors to the garden that is open plan to a modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a spacious bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn and there is a driveway to the side leading to a detached garage. The rear garden is very private and benefits from a larger than normal flat lawn
Deramore Gardens is located just off the Ormeau Road which is one of the most popular places to live in South Belfast due to the endless list of boutiques, cafes and restaurants. The Ormeau Golf Club is close by and local transport into Belfast city centre is more than frequent.
To arrange a viewing of this superb home please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.51m x 3.33m (11'6" x 10'11")
- Family / Dining Room 3.18m x 5.21m (10'5" x 17'1")
- Kitchen 3.35m x 2.11m (11' x 6'11")
- Bedroom 1 3.18m x 3.10m (10'5" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 2 2.84m x 3.10m (9'4" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 3 2.01m x 1.98m (6'7" x 6'6")
- Bathroom 3.30m x 2.11m (10'10" x 6'11")
- Garage 5.89m x 2.84m (19'4" x 9'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »