- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC Woodgrain double glazed windows
- Close to town centre and local amenities
- Excellent order throughout
- Garage to rear of property and parking to the front
- uPVC fascia, soffits and guttering
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With uPVC Woodgrain front door, tiled floor, feature archway, wired for wall light, glass panelled pine door leading too:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With tiled floor, understairs storage, telephone point.
- 4.19m x 3.35m (13' 9" x 11' 0")
with recess granite surround fireplace, multi fuel wood burning stove, television point, cornice, recess display, uPVC Woodgrain French doors leadings to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 4:
- 3.38m x 2.77m (11' 1" x 9' 1")
- 4.29m x 2.84m (14' 1" x 9' 4")
with eye and low level units including eye level glass display unit, tiled between units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Belling double oven, integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher, plumbed for automatic washing machine, breakfast bar, tiled floor, recess lighting.
- REAR PORCH:
- With tiled floor, uPVC Woodgrain Stable style rear door, three quarter height panelled walls.
- Comprising wash hand basin, set in vanity unit, tiled floor, three quarter height panelled walls.
- TURNING STAIRCASE TO:
- FIRST FLOOR
- With access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 4.19m x 3.35m (13'9 x 11'0)
with built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 3.35m x 2.77m (11' 0" x 9' 1")
with built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3:
- 2.72m x 2.54m (8' 11" x 8' 4")
with built-in wardrobe.
- BATHROOM & W.C. COMBINED:
- Comprising panel bath with electric Galaxy Aqua shower fitting and shower screen over bath, wash hand basin, w.c., part tiled walls, extractor fan, recess lighting, tiled floor, heated towel rail, hot press.
- EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Screened area / parking to front with hedging, pedestrian and vehicular wooden gates. Screened area to side with shrubs and flowers. Steps leading down to the property. Raised garden laid in lawn to rear enclosed by wall and shrubs with pedestrian path with gate to rear. Paved patio area to rear.
- 7.39m x 2.72m (24' 3" x 8' 11")
with roller and pedestrian door, wired for vehicular electric roller door, strip lighting.
On approaching Portstewart along the Coleraine Road, Number 40 is situated on the left-hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »