- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 5 Bedroom 4 Reception Detached House
- Detached Double Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazed WIndows
- Upvc Fascia & Guttering
- Oak Internal Doors
- Excellent Decorative Order Throughout
- Ideal Family Home
- Within walking distance to Coleraine Town Centre, Schools and all other local amenities
- EPC Rating D65
- We are delighted to offer For Sale this Superb 5 Bedroom 4 Reception Detached House located in the Ever Popular Carthall Manor Development, Coleraine.
The property has been maintained to an exceptionally high standard throughout and boasts spacious family accommodation together with Detached Double Garage.
Being within walking distance to Primary, Secondary and Grammar Schools, Coleraine Town Centre and a short drive to Beaches, Golf Courses and Coastal Towns such as Castlerock, Portstewart and Portrush this house is sure to attract a lot of interest on the open market and viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent.
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISING
- Entrance Hall
- With tiled floor, telephone point and understairs storage.
- Lounge 4.47m x 3.81m (14'8 x 12'6)
- With TV point, black cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, feature surround, gas inset, coved ceiling, solid wooden flooring.
- Family Room 3.96m x 3.89m (13'0 x 12'9)
- With feature oil fuel stove, rustic brick surround, wood beam mantle, slate hearth, TV & telephone points, Amtico flooring and glass panelled doors leading to Dining Room.
- Kitchen / Dining Area 4.75m x 4.62m (15'7 x 15'2)
- Fully fitted with an extensive range of real wood eye and low level units, glass display cabinets with recessed lights, pelmet with recessed lights, concealed under lighting, wine rack, 'Franke' stainless steel sink unit, granite worktops and upstands, space for range style cooker, tiles splash back, extractor fan, space for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave, tiled floor, recessed lights, and archway to Dining Room.
- Utility Room 2.74m x 1.93m (9'0 x 6'4)
- Fitted with eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash back, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor and cloaks comprising WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Dining Room 4.34m x 3.51m (14'3 x 11'6)
- With tiled floor, TV point and archway to:
- Sun Room 3.81m x 3.53m (12'6 x 11'7)
- With tiled floor, recessed lights and French doors to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Spacious Landing
- With hotpress and access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1 3.99m x 3.91m (13'1 x 12'10)
- With TV & telephone points, ensuite comprising pvc clad mains shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled walls, pvc clad ceiling with recessed lights, Amtico flooring, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 4.19m x 3.81m (13'9 x 12'6)
- (To widests points) With TV point.
- Bedroom 3 4.22m x 3.84m (13'10 x 12'7)
- (L-Shaped) With TV point.
- Bedroom 4 3.84m x3.05m (12'7 x10'0)
- With recessed lights.
- Bedroom 5 / Study 2.44m x 2.39m (8'0 x 7'10)
- With telephone point.
- Bathroom 3.02m x 2.97m (9'11 x 9'9)
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, Free standing bath, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point, Amtico flooring, recessed lights, extractor fan.
- Property approached by a tarmac driveway with parking. Garden to front laid in lawn. Garden to rear laid in lawn with raised flower bed and paved patio area fully enclosed by close board fencing.
Outside tap & light
Detached Double Garage: 19'2x 16'0 With twin electric roller doors, power, light and stairs leading to:
Attic / Games room: 16'1 x 12'0 with velux windows, power and light.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »