- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Extended Semi Detached Home with Views Over The City
- Spacious Reception Hall with Separate WC Off
- Generous Lounge Open Plan to Dining Room Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Built-in Appliances
- Open Plan to Spacious Bright Living & Casual Dining Area
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom with White Suite
- Majority uPVC Double Glazed/Gas Fired Central Heating
- Offering That Much More Accommodation Ideal For Modern Day Living
- Driveway Parking For Multiple Vehicles
- Large Detached Matching Garage Currently Used As Utility Room & Gym
- Front Garden & Good Sized Enclosed Rear Patio Garden
- Extremely Convenient with Many Amenities Including Popular Local Schools Close By
Additional InformationThis attractive extended semi detached home with views over the city occupies a much sought after and extremely convenient residential location including many local amenities and popular local schools being close by.
The proeprty offers bright well presented accommodation throughout and with the extension that all important open plan kitchen, living and dining accommodation which is ideally suited to cater for modern day living requirements.
With recent sales in the locality having proven extremely popular and all and more this attractive property has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal, thus early viewing is recommended.
- uPVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side panel to . . .
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush wc, vanity unit with splash tiling, matching laminate wood effect floor, extractor fan.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING ROOM AREA:
- 7.01m x 3.25m (23' 0" x 10' 8")
(at widest points). Feature brick fireplace, cornice ceiling, dado rail, laminate wood effect floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVING & CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 5.79m x 5.11m (19' 0" x 16' 9")
(at widest points overall). Excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan, matching Bosch stainless steel oven underneath, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, spotlights, matching laminate wood effect floor, walk-in larder, glazed door to outside.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.27m (11' 5" x 10' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 3.05m (11' 1" x 10' 0")
Views over city, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.59m x 2.13m (8' 6" x 7' 0")
Laminate wood effect floor, built-in shelves, views over city.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite with feature panelled bath with shower over and hand shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, spotlights, chrome heated towel rail, linen cupboard incorporating gas boiler.
- Front garden in lawns with border wall and hedging. Driveway parking for multiple vehicles.
- LARGE MATCHING DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.53m x 2.64m (28' 0" x 8' 8")
(at widest points overall). Currently used as:
Utility Room: Plumbed for washing machine, built-in shelves.
And Gym: Power, light and heating.
- Good sized rear patio garden enclosed by timber fencing.
From Saintfield Road turn into Cairsnhill Road and Cairnshill Park is the third turn on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »