This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached family home in desirable location
- Highly versatile accommodation
- 3 first floor bedrooms plus shower room
- Up to 2 ground floor bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner open to conservatory
- Ground floor bathroom
- Attached garage with utility area
- Double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Gardens to front and enclosed to rear
- Current EPC rating - D58
Additional InformationThis is an excellent detached family home in one of Newtownards most sought after residential locations.
This detached bungalow benefits from a professionally completed roof space conversion which provides highly versatile accommodation. With 3 first floor bedrooms and a shower room you then have another two large ground floor rooms which could provide a family room and additional large bedroom or 5 bedrooms in addition to the ground floor bathroom. There is a spacious lounge with feature fireplace and attractive bay window plus a well proportioned and equipped kitchen/diner open plan to a conservatory. The integral garage provides useful storage space plus a utility area. The property benefits from double glazing and oil fired central heating (via an upgraded boiler). Externally there is a small garden in lawn to the front with tarmac driveway and parking area whilst the rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a paved patio, dog run and lawned garden with mature planting.
These properties don't come to market very often so we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest opportunity to avoid missing out.
- Wood framed double glazed door with leaded glass viewing panel and side panel.
Tile effect laminate flooring, Cornicing, Two single panel radiators, Smoke alarm, Under stairs storage cupboard.
- 4.83m x 4.55m (15' 10" x 14' 11")
Feature fireplace with decorative tiled inset, tiled hearth and wood surround, TV point, Bay window, Cornicing, Ceiling rose, Two double panel radiators, Smoke alarm.
- 5.92m x 3.43m (19' 5" x 11' 3")
At widest points.
High and low level light wood effect units with granite effect roll edge worktops, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Space for cooker, Integrated extractor hood, Spaces for fridge-freezer, washing machine and slimline dishwasher, Under pelmet lighting, Breakfast bar, Double panel radiator, TV point, Tiled floor, Part tiled walls, Open to;
- 3.61m x 3.43m (11' 10" x 11' 3")
Tiled floor, Single panel radiator, Ceiling fan, White uPVC doors to rear.
- White suite comprising panel bath with telephone hand shower, WC and pedestal wash hand basin, Dado rail, Part tongue and groove panelled walls, Extractor fan, Single panel radiator, Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.8m x 4.42m (15' 9" x 14' 6")
Two single panel radiators, TV point.
- MUSIC ROOM/STUDY:
- 3.91m x 2.84m (12' 10" x 9' 4")
Single panel radiator.
- Smoke alarm, Velux window, Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.85m x 4.55m (15' 11" x 14' 11")
Double panel radiator, 3 Velux windows, 3 under eaves storage cupboards, TV point.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White WC and wash hand basin with storage under, Tiled corner shower cubicle, Chrome heated towel rail, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.39m (12' 6" x 7' 10")
Single panel radiator, Under eaves storage, Velux.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.24m x 2.36m (13' 11" x 7' 9")
Single panel radiator, Under eaves storage, Velux, TV point.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE/UTILITY:
- High and low units with worktop, Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Part tiled walls, Part tiled floor, Oil fired boiler.
Up and over roller door, Door through from kitchen.
- Garden to front in lawn with tarmac driveway.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
Travelling out of Newtownards along Movilla Road turn left into Cairndore Road, left at the T junction then right in Cairndore Avenue.
(in last 30 days)
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »