- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached, Period Family Home in Superb Location
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bright & Spacious Family Room with Feature Fireplace
- Seperate Dining / Living Room with Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Cloakroom with Downstairs WC
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- OFCH / uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Off-Street Driveway Park for Multiple Cars
- South-Easterly Facing Enclosed Rear Garden
- Detached Garage with Power + Light
- Province Leading Primary & Secondary Schools Close By
- Walking Distance to Belmont & Ballyhackamore Villages'
- Fantastic Public Transport Links to Belfast City & Dundonald
Additional InformationOffering deceptively spacious accommodation over two floors, this delightful period detached villa should attract a broad spectrum of buyers, perfect for the growing family and entertaining alike.
Comprising two separate reception rooms with the warmth of open fires and a bright and spacious kitchen with dining area there is plenty for all on the ground floor. Three bedrooms and family bathroom occupy the first floor.
Ideally located close to Ballyhackamore, Cherryvalley, Belmont and with the award winning General Merchants within walking distance, the property is also near some of the province's leading primary and post-primary schools thus adding to its undoubted appeal.
With the new Gilder bus system at the bottom of the street, this provides excellent transport links to both Belfast City Centre and Dundonald.
Internal inspection is highly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden front door with glazed panels and side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Wood effect laminate flooring, cornice ceiling.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.867m x 3.852m (12' 8" x 12' 8")
Wood effect laminate flooring, cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature fireplace with wooden mantel, tiled surround and hearth. Option for open fire. Two feature stain glass windows.
- DINING/LIVING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.457m (12' 0" x 11' 4")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Two feature stained glass windows. Feature fireplace with wooden mantel. Tiled surround and hearth.
- 6.472m x 2.861m (21' 3" x 9' 5")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer taps. Under bench oven with four ring electric hob above. Extractor hood. Space for fridge and freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
CASUAL DINING AREA: uPVC glazed double doors to rear.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C.:
- Low flush wc, wood effect laminate flooring. Housing for electrics. Wooden panelling.
- Feature stained glass window. Cornice ceiling. Hotpress cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.86m x 3.66m (12' 8" x 12' 0")
Range of built-in wardrobes and shelving. Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.651m x 3.467m (11' 12" x 11' 4")
Cornice ceiling. Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.413m x 2.394m (7' 11" x 7' 10")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over and shower screen. Part-tiled walls, wood effect flooring. Access to roofspace.
- 5.894m x 3.155m (19' 4" x 10' 4")
Up and over door. Power and light.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Garden laid in lawn with mature shrubbery and hedging. Off-street driveway parking for multiple cars. Access to garage.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Enclosed rear garden with south-easterly facing aspect laid in lawn, mature shrubbery and surrounding hedging. Paved patio area ideal for summer entertaining. Outside light and outside tap. uPVC oil tank. Access to side of property and garage.
Heading country bound on Upper Newtownards Road, continue through Knock lights. Cabin Hill Gardens is second on the right, just after General Merchants.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
27th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »