How much will it cost?
Contact Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd For No Obligation Expert Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Select Mortgage and Financial Solutions Ltd. A member of our team will be in contact with you
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Living room with feature open fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with a range of wall and base units
- Ground floor WC
- Modern four piece bathroom suite
- Detached garage 17'05 x 9'01
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC framed double glazed windows
- Viewing highly recommended
40 Bridgeford Meadows, Portadown
Hannath introduce this three bedroom semi-detached property of approx 980 sq ft with a detached garage, within walking distance to Portadown Town Centre. Internally, the property offers well proportioned living accommodation throughout which will appeal to both first time buyers and those seeking an excellent young family home.
Located just off the Tandragee Road, Portadown.
- Entrance Hall 18' 5'' x 6' 9'' (5.61m x 2.06m) at widest points
- Via glazed wooden effect front door, wooden flooring and double panel radiator. Access to under stair storage cupboard. Access to;
- WC 5' 2'' x 3' 1'' (1.57m x 0.94m)
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator.
- Lounge 18' 1'' x 10' 1'' (5.51m x 3.07m)
- Feature open fireplace with wooden surround, wooden flooring and double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 17' 3'' x 11' 8'' (5.25m x 3.55m)
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit, integral, cooker/oven with four ring ceramic hob. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Glazed PVC double doors leading to rear garden.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to shelved hotpress and roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 14' 0'' x 9' 2'' (4.26m x 2.79m) at widest points
- Front aspect room with wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 14' 10'' x 10' 1'' (4.52m x 3.07m) at widest points
- Rear aspect room with wooden flooring and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 8' 5'' x 7' 9'' (2.56m x 2.36m)
- Front aspect room with single panel radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
- Bathroom 8' 8'' x 5' 9'' (2.64m x 1.75m)
- Modern four piece white suite comprising of panel bath, glazed corner shower enclosure with electric unit, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator.
- Detached Garage 17' 5'' x 9' 1'' (5.30m x 2.77m)
- Roller shutter. Oil burner.
- Front garden laid in small pebbled bed with tarmac driveway to side leading to garden. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in pebbles.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 16 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views