This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Tiled entrance hall with downstairs low flush w.c. and wash hand basin
- Attractive lounge with bay window and feature fireplace
- Luxurious kitchen, dining area and sun room combined
- Kitchen incorporates stainless steel built in oven and hob, granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- 3 Good sized bedrooms, master bedroom incorporates de-luxe shower en suite
- De-luxe bathroom with spacious shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed
- Phoenix gas central heating
- Feature brick paved driveway and mature gardens front and rear with paving to side
Additional InformationSubstantial semi detached villa in this most sought after new development.
Ideally situated on the edge of this most popular new development you will undoubtedly be impressed with that rural feel as the property fronts the Ballymaconaghy Road.
On entering this superb family home there is an instant homely feel which has been created by the current owners. The lounge with its feature fireplace and bay window gives a lovely aspect to the front of the property while at the rear the all important wow factor combines luxury kitchen, dining and living with the added practicality of a downstairs w.c., it enjoys the practicality of everyday living. The upstairs completes family living with 3 bedrooms, the master bedroom is enhanced with an en suite shower room and a spacious de-luxe bathroom.
So viewing is essential to appreciate this impressive family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard understairs.
- Low flush w.c. and wall hung wash hand basin.
- 5.74m x 3.38m (18' 10" x 11' 1")
Feature fireplace, marble tiled inset, low voltage lighting, bay window.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING AREA/SUN ROOM:
- 7.01m x 5.56m (23' 0" x 18' 3")
Stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, granite work surfaces, built in oven and hob,
stainless steel extractor unit, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dish washer,
superb range of built in units, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage lighting,
fully tiled walls, gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.28m (12' 10" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle, wall hung wash hand basin, low flush w.c., part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 3.25m (12' 0" x 10' 8")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.57m x 2.36m (8' 5" x 7' 9")
- DE-LUXE BATHROOM:
- Paneled bath, telephone hand shower, wall hung wash hand basin, low flush w.c.,
shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- Hot press.
- Mature gardens front and rear, laid in lawns, flowerbeds, garden shed, paving to side, feature brick paved driveway, outside water tap and outside light.
Off Ballymaconaghy Road turn right into Laurelgrove and the follow signs for Bracken Hill View.
128th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »