- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Excellent Double Bay Fronted Detached Family Home Occupying Superb Generous Site
- Spacious Tiled Reception Hall with Cloakroom Off
- Generous Bright Lounge with Equally Impressive Dining Room Both with Bay Windows
- Modern Contemporary Fitted Kitchen with Range Cooker & Granite Worktops
- Open Plan to Casual Dining & Living Area Leading to Garden
- Separate Good Sized Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- 4 Very Good Sized Double Bedrooms Including Master with Modern Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Bathroom with Free Standing Bath & Separate Double Shower Cubicle
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Gas Fired Central Heating
- Completely Renovated in Recent Years with Many Fine Features
- Extensive Parking with Large Garage & Additional Workshop to Rear
- Good Sized Front Garden & Superb Extensive Private Lawned Rear Garden & Additional Secret Garden
- Extremely Convenient Including Being Only a Short Distance from Lisburn Road Amenities & Leading Schools
Additional InformationThis excellent double bay fronted detached family home occupies a superb generous site in a much sought after residential area with a host of amenities extremely convenient including those on the thriving Lisburn Road and leading primary and grammar schools.
Completely renovated in recent years the property offers excellent well proportioned accommodation that has been finished to a high standard throughout which is further enhanced by the many fine features internally and externally including the superb extensive private rear gardens. Overall the property is ideally suited to cater for all those modern day family living requirements.
With all and more this superb family home has to offer in the way of its ideal location and overall accommodation it will have wide ranging appeal with early viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- Stained glass window, cornice ceiling.
- 5.99m x 3.91m (19' 8" x 12' 10")
(into bay at widest points). Fireplace with marble surround and cast iron inset, cornice ceiling, stained glass windows, matching laminate wood effect floor, ceiling rose, cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.91m (16' 4" x 12' 10")
(into bay at widest points). Tiled fireplace with mahogany surround, cornice ceiling, stained glass windows, matching laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- MODERN CONTEMPORARY KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING & LIVING AREA:
- 10.31m x 3.96m (33' 10" x 13' 0")
(at widest points overall). Excellent range of high and low level units, granite worktops and splash back, single drainer 1.5 bowl sink unit with granite drainer, matching island unit, Rangemaster double electric oven with five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, American fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lights, uPVC door to rear and uPVC double doors from dining/living area to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.67m x 1.78m (8' 9" x 5' 10")
(at widest points). Range of matching units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, matching ceramic tiled floor, cupboard incorporating gas boiler.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush suite, wash hand basin, matching ceramic tiled floor.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Feature stained glass window, linen cupboard, ladder to large floored roofspace with light.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.96m (17' 0" x 13' 0")
(into bay,at widest points). Stained glass windows, laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- MODERN ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Tiled shower cubicle, vanity unit, low flush wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.m x 3.96m (16' 5" x 13' 0")
(into bay, at widest points). Original fireplace, stained glass windows, matching laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.23m (12' 10" x 10' 7")
Matching laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Free standing roll-top bath, double fully tiled shower cubicle, fitted vanity unit, low flush wc, tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lights, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.57m x 3.96m (15' 0" x 13' 0")
(at widest points). Original fireplace, matching laminate wood effect floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail.
- Set back from the road on excellent site. Wrought iron entrance gates and tarmac driveway with additional timber gate to ample car parking to rear for multiple vehicles. Good sized gardens to front and extensive secluded enclosed to rear laid in lawns, flower beds, trees, large paved sitting area and additional secret garden. Outside tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 4.75m (18' 5" x 15' 7")
(at widest points). Roller shutter door, power and light.
- WORKSHOP BEHIND GARAGE:
- 5.61m x 4.8m (18' 5" x 15' 9")
(at widest points). With light and power.
Heading up Balmoral Avenue number 40 is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »