- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three Bedroom Bungalow or Potential Site for Replacement Dwelling (Subject to Planning Permission) with Approx. 12.38 Acres
- Entrance Hall/ Sun Lounge
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Hall with Utility Room and Boiler Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Separate wc
- Concrete Laneway with Parking and Turning Area for Several Cars
- Range of Outbuildings Including; Detached Garage, Hay Shed and Other Workshops
- 12.38 Acres of Land in Fields, Approx. 3 Arces Planted in Trees (in 2010 in the Woodlands Grant Scheme)
Additional InformationSituated in a beautiful semi-rural location, this stunning site offers excellent views over surrounding countryside yet remains within easy commuting distance to many local towns and amenities in the area. Currently a three bedroom bungalow the property lends itself as a site for a replacement dwelling, subject to necessary planning permission.
Externally the house is complimented by a range of outbuildings to include; a large detached garage, hayshed, workshop and large pebbledash outbuilding. There are beautiful landscaped gardens to the front and feature sunken garden, extensive concrete parking and turning area for numerous cars.
There are approx 12.38 acres in various fields, approx 3 of the acres were planted in trees in 2010 with the Woodlands Grant Scheme.
Super potential with the opportunity to build a new house or extend and modernise the existing property.
- uPVC front door to . . .
- SUN LOUNGE:
- 3.4m x 2.87m (11' 2" x 9' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, uPVC door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.44m x 3.4m (14' 7" x 11' 2")
Tiled fireplace with marble hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.44m x 3.1m (14' 7" x 10' 2")
- FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.32m x 2.92m (14' 2" x 9' 7")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, twin stainless steel sinks, stainless steel drainer, five ring gas hob, integrated double oven, plumbed for dishwasher, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlights. Door and glazing to . . .
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Ceramic tiled floor, glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.3m x 3.28m (10' 10" x 10' 9")
Units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and twin drainer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, access to roofspace.
- BOILER ROOM:
- Oil fired boiler.
- Avocado low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Access to floored roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 2.95m (14' 6" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.62m (11' 0" x 8' 7")
Range of built-in storage and vanity unit with wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.4m x 3.05m (11' 2" x 10' 0")
Vanity unit with wash hand basin, range of robes.
- Coloured suite comprising vanity unit with wash hand basin, panelled bath with Mira shower, hotpress.
- Coloured low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor.
- Concrete laneway with excellent parking and turning area for several cars.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 12.4m x 5.54m (40' 8" x 18' 2")
Electric door, light and power.
- Workshop, pebble dashed outbuilding and haybarn.
Mealough Road from Carryduff take second road on left hand side into Ballynagarrick go past number 40 then lane is on left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »