- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming semi detached superbly placed with extensive, larger than average gardens benefitting from a Southerly aspect.
- Fantastic potential to extend the existing home and still have large feature gardens (subject to consents)
- Three bedrooms.
- Two separate reception rooms.
- Kitchen facility.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Single glazing.
- In need of refurbishment but offering a unique opportunity to purchase within this highly sought after cul de sac coupled with extensive gardens and proximity to Schooling, shops and transport links i
A rare opportunity to acquire this charming semi detached home uniquely placed with extensive, larger than average gardens benefitting from a Southerly aspect and providing plenty of space to extend the existing property to meet the demands of modern day living subject to normal consents. Three bedrooms. Two separate reception rooms. Kitchen facility. White bathroom suite on first floor with separate w.c on landing. Access to roof-space via a pull-down ladder. Oil fired central heating system. Single glazing. Garage. Off road car-parking. Extensive, mature gardens with a Southerly aspect. Chain free. Early viewing strongly recommended. EPC F31.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled floor, hardwood glass panelled inner door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Storage understairs.
- LIVING ROOM 12'2 x 12'0 (3.71m x 3.66m)
- LOUNGE 13'5 x 12'0 (4.09m x 3.66m)
- KITCHEN 12'10 x 8'2 (3.91m x 2.49m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit, partially tiled walls, hardwood glass panelled back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 12'5 x 11'3 (3.78m x 3.43m)
- BEDROOM 2 12'0 x 10'11 (3.66m x 3.33m)
- BEDROOM 3 10'5 X 7'3 (3.18m X 2.21m)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, hotpress with storage.
- SEPARATE W.C
- Low flush w.c.
- Access via pull down ladder to:
- ROOFSPACE 20'3 x 6'10 (6.17m x 2.08m)
- Light, power sockets.
- South facing, extensive gardens, off road carparking.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »