- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Quiet residential development
- Walking distance to town centre
- Adjacent to McWilliam Hotel
Description4 bedroom semi-detached family home. This property is located in the quiet, sought after development of Ashford Court, within walking distance of the town and all of its amenities. There is a small lawned area and off-street parking for 2 cars to the front of this property, with addittional communal parking just across the road. To the rear there is a private, well kept lawn with shrubery border to the left and a gravel path leading to a steel shed at the end of the garden. There is a block wall at the back of the garden and maintenance free concrete fences on either side. There is a cobblelock area outside the patio doors leading from the dining area. This property would make an ideal family home with excellent space throughout and convenient proximity to the town centre.
- Living Room
- 4.00m x 3.70m (13'1" x 12'2")
- To the front of the house with a bay window, carpet flooring, coving to the ceiling, inset stove.
- Entrance Hall
- Nice bright entrance hall with tiled floor, coving to the ceiling
- 3.60m x 3.10m (11'10" x 10'2")
- To the rear of the house, there are fully fitted kitchen units, tiled floor, tile splashback, integrated oven & hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- Dining Room
- 4.20m x 3.00m (13'9" x 9'10")
- Tiled floor with patio door leading out the back garden, double doors seperate the dining area from the kitchen
- Utility Room
- 2.20m x 1.80m (7'3" x 5'11")
- Off the kitchen, it has a tiled floor, worktop space, room to accommodate a washing machine and a dryer. Door leading to side of house
- Under the stairs, it is fully tiled with a toilet and wash hand basin
- Bedroom 1
- 3.50m x 3.10m (11'6" x 10'2")
- Double bedroom to the rear of the house. laminate floor, built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.00m x 2.90m (9'10" x 9'6")
- Double bedroom to the rear of the house with laminate floor
- Master Bedroom
- 4.00m x 3.60m (13'1" x 11'10")
- Double bedroom to the front of the house. Laminate floor
- 1.90m x 1.80m (6'3" x 5'11")
- Fully tiled floor and walls, Electric shower, toilet, wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 4
- 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10" x 9'10")
- Single bedroom to the front of the house. Built-in wardrobes and laminate floor
- 2.80m x 1.80m (9'2" x 5'11")
- Fully tiled floor and walls, bath, seperate shower, toilet, wash hand basin
BER No.: 112427794
Energy Performance Indicator: 182.41 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 40 Ashford CourtVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »