- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Refurbished Detached Property In Cul-De-Sac Location
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room
- Luxury Modern Fitted Kitchen open plan to Dining Area
- Luxury Bathrooom with Tradtional Style White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- mostly uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Attached Garage
- Enclose Rear Garden, Off Street parking
- Convenient To Leading Primary & Post Primary Schools
- Close To Shops, Public Transport Links & The Comber Greenway
Additional InformationThis is recently refurbsihed attractive detached home is found in a cul-de-sac location off Abbey Park, in a popular East Belfast location.
The property layout comprises an entrance hall, living room, luxury fitted kitchen open plan to dining area with french double foors onto decked balcony terrace. On the first floor, there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a luxury bathroom in traditional style white four piece white suite. Benefiting from uPVC double glazed window frames (except utility cupboard) and gas fired central heating this home is ready to move inot.
Outside there is an attached garage, off street parking, and front and rear gardens.
Within walking distance of shops, public transport links, the Comber Greenway and Stormont Estate, leading local primary and post primary schools are also within easy reach, we feel confident that insterest in this property will be strong.
Early viewing is advised to appreciate this detached property.
- Glazed pane front door leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Glazed panel door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Understair storage cupboard. Wood laminate floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.66m (14' 0" x 12' 0")
Wood laminate floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN TO DINING AREA
- 6.05m x 3.61m (19' 10" x 11' 10")
Fitted with excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. 4 ring ceramic hob with under oven and stainless steel exctactor ehimney fan over. Partially tiled walls. Built in dishwasher.
Dining Area; ceramic tiled floor and French doble doors to rear decked patio.
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Enclosed rear gardens in lawns and raised timber decked patio with storage beneath. Outside tap and light. Brick store. To the front - garden in lawn and tarmac driveway.
- Access to roof space.
- Luxury traditional styled white suite comprising of walk-in shower cubicle with thermostatic over head rain shower, paneled bath with mixer taps, vanity unit with wash hand basin and low flush WC. Towell radiator. Linen cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 3.66m (14' 3" x 12' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 3.05m (11' 11" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.29m (9' 2" x 7' 6")
- GARDEN AREAS:
- Enclosed rear gardens in lawns. Outside tap and light. Brick store. To the front - garden in lawn and tarmac driveway.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.72m x 2.21m (15' 6" x 7' 3")
Up and over door. Power and light.
From Kings Road driving out of town, Abbey Road is on the left, take the second left off Abbry Road into the cul-de-sac.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »