4 Windmill Hill, Portaferry BT22 1RH
4 Bed Terrace House For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid terrace home
- 4 bedrooms (1 on ground floor)
- Dining room (4th bedroom)
- Shower rooms on both floors
- uPVC double glazing & fascias
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Garden/parking area to front
Additional InformationThis mid terrace home offers significant levels of accommodation beyond what you might initially expect. The 3 first floor bedrooms are all doubles and there is an additional double bedroom on the ground floor with ensuite shower room. This ground floor arrangement could be easily altered to create a large kitchen/diner plus cloakroom and utility room, if required. In addition the property offers a first floor shower room, well proportioned lounge and separate kitchen. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and fascias and oil fired central heating. Externally there is a good sized, enclosed rear garden with raised beds and brick shed whilst to the front is a walled garden which was previously utilised as a parking area, which could be easily reinstated.
The property has been well looked after and would make an ideal first time buy or family home and viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator and smoke alarm.
- 4.29m x 3.96m (14' 1" x 13' 0")
At widest points. Feature fireplace with brick surround and wood mantle. Wood effect laminate flooring. Dada rails and double panelled radiator. Smoke alarm.
- 2.92m x 2.39m (9' 7" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units in a wood finish with rolledge worktops. Oven and hob with integrated extractor fan. Stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Plumbed for a washing machine. Single panel radiator. Access to rear.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 4
- 2.79m x 3.99m (9' 2" x 13' 1")
Wood effect laminate flooring. Double panelled radiator. Access to storage room.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower with Redring hand shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled walls.
- Access to roofspace. Smoke alarm (x2) and dada rails.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.72m x 3.86m (8' 11" x 12' 8")
Access to hotpress and storage. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.48m (11' 5" x 11' 5")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Access to storage. Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.62m x 2.95m (15' 2" x 9' 8")
At widest points. Wood effect laminate flooring. Access to storage. Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with Triton hand shower, wash hand basin and W.C. Part tiled walls. Double panelled radiator.
- Paved rear with flower beds. Brick shed. Oil tank and boiler located in rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From High Street Portaferry turn onto Meeting House Street which leads onto Windmill Hill where number 4 is located on the left.
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »