- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent spacious lounge with feature marble fireplace
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Three bedrooms including master with en-suite
- Separate shower room
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- UPVC facias and soffits for ease of maintenance
- Detached matching garage with tarmac driveway
- Easily managed private garden with ramp access to rear of property
- A tranquil residential location with a variety of amenities on the shores of Strangford Lough.
Additional InformationThis is a delightful detached bungalow situated in a small residential cul-de-sac within walking distance of the town centre. Ideally suited to those wanting to take life a little easier, it has an easily managed yet private garden and well proportioned rooms including a good sized kitchen and a master bedroom with en-suite.
The bungalow does have some limited views of the lough and over to the scenic wooded Nugent Estate.
Portaferry is a historic and picturesque village on the shores of Strangford Lough nearing the southerly tip of the Ards peninsula, just over forty minutes drive from Belfast and linked to Downpatrick and South Down by ferry.
The property is available for immediate occupation.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part glazed hardwood door, wood laminate flooring, dado rail, meter box, cloaks store, hotpress.
- 6.17m x 3.45m (20' 3" x 11' 4")
at widest points. Views of Strangford Lough, feature marble fireplace with marble/granite hearth and open fire, corniced ceiling, two double panel radiators.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING:
- 3.89m x 2.84m (12' 9" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level pine units with roll edge work tops, glazed display units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated extractor fan, housing for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, single panel radiator, UPVC white double glazed door.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.89m (14' 9" x 12' 9")
Wood laminate flooring, single panel radiator, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.59m x 2.34m (8' 6" x 7' 8")
Three piece suite comprising fully tiled electric shower unit, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel radiator, non slip flooring, single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.92m (11' 2" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 2.92m (12' 9" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with jets, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, fully tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, towel radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 3.84m (18' 0" x 12' 7")
Up and over door, service door, boiler unit.
- Tarmac driveway with parking. Lawn garden to front and rear. Enclosed part paved/part concrete drying or seating area. Concrete pathway to front and side.
From High Street turn into Meetinghouse Street, continue on into Windmill Hill, Windmill Heights is on the right.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »