4 Windmill Heights, Portaferry, Newtownards BT22 1PR
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
- Excellent spacious lounge with feature marble fireplace
- Kitchen with casual dining area
- Three bedrooms including master with en-suite
- Separate shower room
- Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing
- UPVC facias and soffits for ease of maintenance
- Detached matching garage with tarmac driveway
- Easily managed private garden with ramp access to rear of property
- A tranquil residential location with a variety of amenities on the shores of Strangford Lough
Additional InformationThis is a delightful detached bungalow situated in a small residential cul-de-sac within walking distance of the town centre. Ideally suited to those wanting to take life a little easier, it has an easily managed yet private garden and well proportioned rooms including a good sized kitchen and a master bedroom with en-suite.
The bungalow does have some limited views of the lough and over to the scenic wooded Nugent Estate.
Portaferry is a historic and picturesque village on the shores of Strangford Lough nearing the southerly tip of the Ards peninsula, just over forty minutes drive from Belfast and linked to Downpatrick and South Down by ferry.
The property is available for immediate occupation.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Part glazed hardwood door, wood laminate flooring, dado rail, meter box, cloaks store, hotpress.
- 6.17m x 3.45m (20' 3" x 11' 4")
at widest points. Views of Strangford Lough, feature marble fireplace with marble/granite hearth and open fire, corniced ceiling, two double panel radiators.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING:
- 3.89m x 2.84m (12' 9" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level pine units with roll edge work tops, glazed display units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated extractor fan, housing for fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, single panel radiator, UPVC white double glazed door.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.89m (14' 9" x 12' 9")
Wood laminate flooring, single panel radiator, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.59m x 2.34m (8' 6" x 7' 8")
Three piece suite comprising fully tiled electric shower unit, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel radiator, non slip flooring, single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.92m (11' 2" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 2.92m (12' 9" x 9' 7")
Single panel radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising shower cubicle with jets, low flush wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, fully tiled walls, wood laminate flooring, towel radiator.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.49m x 3.84m (18' 0" x 12' 7")
Up and over door, service door, boiler unit.
- Tarmac driveway with parking. Lawn garden to front and rear. Enclosed part paved/part concrete drying or seating area. Concrete pathway to front and side.
From High Street turn into Meetinghouse Street, continue on into Windmill Hill, Windmill Heights is on the right.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »