- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Semi Detached Home
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Lounge Open To Dining
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating/Double Glazing
- Front Gardens/Driveway with Ample Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Decked Area
Additional InformationSituated in a quiet cul de sac, this spacious semi detached home offers well proportioned accommodation comprising three good sized bedrooms, lounge open to dining area with double doors out to the garden. In a modern twist the dining area is open to a modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances and white bathroom suite on first floor. The property also benefits from an oil heating system, double glazing, well maintained front garden, loose stone driveway and a superb, secluded rear garden with decked patio ideal for outside entertaining.
The Windermere development is just off the Ballymaconaghy Road in the Four Winds and offers convenience to the shops off Newton Park, transport links, to include the Cairnshill Park & Ride and Forestside Shopping Centre is only a short distance away.
This is a perfect home for the first time buyer, ready to move in and start living.
- Upvc glass panelled front door with glazed side panels to entrance hall. Oak flooring. Under-stairs cloaks
- Lounge / dining 23'4 x 13'6 (7.11m x 4.11m)
- Cast iron fire-place with wooden surround housing an open fire. Oak flooring.
- Dining area image
- Modern Kitchen 11'1 x 8'8 (3.38m x 2.64m)
- Full range of high and low level units, walnut effect work tops, built in ceramic hob, overhead extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dish-washer, integrated fridge freezer. Oak flooring continued. Spot-lights.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 13'0 x 8'9 (3.96m x 2.67m)
- Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 14'0 x 10'0 (4.27m x 3.05m)
- (into bay)
- Bedroom Three 8'5 x 8'0 (2.57m x 2.44m)
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, Mira shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin . Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot-lights. Heated towel rail.
- Hot-press. Access to the roof-space via fold down ladder.
- Outside Front
- Front garden laid in lawns, range of mature trees and shrubs.
Loose stone driveway with parking.
- Outside Rear
- Enclosed decking area to the rear leading to the garden laid in lawns. Excellent range of plants trees and shrubs. Bordered by timber fencing. Outside tap. Additional storage shed with light and power.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »