- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptional detached residence with a stunning contemporary interior
- Detached garage
- Four good sized bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Drawing room with feature bay window
- Contemporary style open plan kitchen with 2 bay windows and spacious dining area with live-in style sun room and multi-fuel burning stove
- A truly delightful contemporary style kitchen with an excellent range of fitted high and low level units and larder cupboard as well as an island unit with quartz work surfaces, tiled floor right through to the kitchen, dining and sun room leading to the utility room
- Sun room with feature windows and corner stone area behind a contemporary style cast iron wood burning stove
- Utility room with fitted high and low level units and quartz effect laminate work surfaces
- Downstairs WC with WC and wash hand basin
- Bathroom with beautifully fitted suite having a feature freestanding bath, WC and wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle. Feature floor tiles
- Bricked paved double width driveway
- PVC triple glazing windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Rates: £1217.76 per year as of 7/5/19
- Service Charge: £78 per year
- Floor Area: 1500 sq ft approx
A truly sensational detached residence with an authentic architectural style having a stunning interior for modern living and presenting a wonderful opportunity in the current market. The property simply embraces the latest trend in exterior design with clean lines and quality fittings that will undoubtedly appeal to the most discerning home buyers seeking a contemporary home with an exceptional standard of finish. Wellington Parks development is a highly respected and much admired residential development at the heart of Maghaberry Village with local amenities as well as Maghaberry Primary School. A good road network will allow easy access to other towns and cities making this an opportunity for commuters.
From A26 proceed into Maghaberry Village and from Maghaberry Road, take Wellington Park Crescent which is last turn before the amenity site. No. 4 is into development on the last hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »