- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Semi Detached Villa
- Well presented throughout
- Spacious Living / Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with access to garden
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite with Separate Shower Cubicle
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking Leading to Garage
- Gardens in lawns, mature trees etc
- Popular & Sought After Location
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached home requires little to do but just move in and is situated within an extremely popular residential area just off the Donaghadee Road. Offering ease of access to local shops and amenities, Ballyholme village, school, beach and the ring road for those commuting to Belfast. Bangor Town and Bloomfield Shopping Centre are also only a short car journey away.
Internally the property comprises an open plan living /dining, kitchen with access to garden, and on the first floor there are three bedrooms and modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Externally the property has a generous rear garden, and off road parking for two cars.
Properties in this locality rarely present themselves to the open market so early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC door to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- LIVING / DINING:
- 7.8m x 3.25m (25' 7" x 10' 8")
Pine fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, piped for gas. Cornice ceiling.
- 4.9m x 2.34m (16' 1" x 7' 8")
Fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, Candy double oven, 4 ring hob with extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, built-in wine rack, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. uPVC door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.34m x 2.59m (14' 3" x 8' 6")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.25m (10' 8" x 10' 8")
Built-in cupboard. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.18m (10' 5" x 7' 2")
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, separate fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Oil fired boiler.
- Driveway parking leading to garage.
- Gardens in lawns, mature trees.
Leaving Bangor proceed along Donaghadee Road, take right into Chippendale Avenue and first right into Wellington Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »