- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom family home of approx 1600 sq ft
- Main living room with feature stove
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining area leading to the spacious sun room
- Utility room
- Ground floor WC
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Three further bedrooms on the first floor
- Fully tiled four piece bathroom suite
- PVC double windows & doors
- Alarm system
- Detached garage (19'09 x 11'10)
- Private appointment via agent
4 Vicarage Close, Gilford
Your dream family home search is over!! Hannath introduce this four bedroom detached family home of approx 1600 sq/ft, situated just off the Stramore Road, Gilford. Immaculately decorated and maintained throughout, the property boasts a range of high end internal features, generously proportioned living accommodation and superb internal layout in addition to all the necessities required for comfortable, modern family living. An excellent addition to the market, this property is sure to attract early attention from a variety of prospective purchasers, seeking an outstanding family home within this exclusive development of similar style properties.
Situated in a semi rural location and centrally positioned with links to Banbridge, Portadown, Lurgan and Waringstown, this “dream home” will tick all the boxes with no need to compromise at all.
- Entrance Hall 13' 1'' x 6' 6'' (3.98m x 1.98m)
- Via composite door, tiled flooring, double panel radiator, alarm control panel, access to first floor via staircase;
- Living Room 17' 1'' x 11' 8'' (5.20m x 3.55m)
- Feature stove, brick inset, wooden surround. Wooden flooring. Cast iron radiator. Front aspect room.
- Lounge 12' 5'' x 11' 8'' (3.78m x 3.55m)
- Open fireplace, wooden floor, double panel radiator. Front aspect room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 18' 6'' x 10' 8'' (5.63m x 3.25m)
- Fitted oak kitchen, high and low level units. Granite worktop. 1.5 stainless steel sink. Glazed units, integrated spot lighting. Space for fridge freezer, five ring gas cooker, integral dishwasher. Double panel radiator. Tiled flooring. Partially tiled walls. Open plan to;
- Sun Room 12' 4'' x 12' 4'' (3.76m x 3.76m)
- Side aspect. Double panel radiator. Tiled flooring. Glass PVC double doors leading to rear garden.
- Utility Room 8' 8'' x 6' 6'' (2.64m x 1.98m)
- Plumbed for washing machine / tumble dryer. High and low level units. Single panel radiator. Glass PVC door leading to rear garden.
- WC 6' 1'' x 2' 9'' (1.86m x 0.83m)
- Low flush WC. Corner wash hand basin vanity unit. Bathroom mirror cabinet with lighting. Tiled floors and walls.
- First Floor Landing 11' 5'' x 6' 4'' (3.49m x 1.93m) at widest points
- Access to hot press and roof space. Roof space floored.
- Bedroom 1 12' 5'' x 11' 8'' (3.78m x 3.55m)
- Front aspect. Wooden floor, single panel radiator. Built in sliderobes. Access to;
- En-suite 6' 8'' x 5' 10'' (2.02m x 1.77m)
- Mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC. Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12' 5'' x 11' 9'' (3.78m x 3.57m)
- Front aspect. Wooden floor. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 10' 10'' x 10' 10'' (3.30m x 3.30m)
- Rear aspect. Wooden floor. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 4 10' 9'' x 10' 5'' (3.27m x 3.18m)
- Rear aspect. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Built in sliderobes.
- Bathroom 8' 9'' x 7' 5'' (2.66m x 2.25m)
- Four piece suite; glazed shower cubicle with electric unit, jacuzzi bath chrome shower attached. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Double panel radiator. Fully tiled.
- Detached Garage 19' 9'' x 11' 10'' (6.02m x 3.61m)
- Via roller door. Side door access. Oil burner.
- Spacious tarmac driveway suitable for several cars. Front lawn with mature trees. Enclosed rear garden mainly laid in lawn with decorative shrubbery with feature lighting, water foundation and sheltered decking are which is ideal for family gatherings.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »