- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Town Terrace
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Gas Central Heating
- Pvc Fascia And Eaves
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
Additional InformationBeautifully Presented And Modernised Spacious Town Terrace.
Holding a cul de sac position within this ever popular location this spacious town terrace with impress all who view. The modern interior comprises 3 double bedrooms, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen incorporating built-in double oven and ceramic hob with dining area and classic white bathroom suite complete with separate shower unit. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, utility room, pvc fascia and eaves to front elevation, gas central heating, extensive use of ceramic and wood strip flooring, downstairs furnished cloakroom and has been presented to the highest standard throughout. A rear patio garden, low outgoings and a most convenient location combine to make this the perfect family home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator, twin storage cupboards.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling, ceramic tiled floor.
- Kitchen 4.94 x 3.25 (16'2" x 10'8")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in double oven and ceramic hob, fridge/freezer housing, plumbed for dishwasher, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting, wood laminate flooring:
- Lounge 6.04 x 3.32 (19'10" x 10'11")
- Wood strip floor, panelled radiator.
- Utility Room 2.03 x 2.02 (6'8" x 6'8")
- Panelled radiator, formica worktop, plumbed for washing machine.
- First Floor
- Feature oak staircase, landing with wood strip floor.
- Bedroom 3.77 x 3.07 (12'4" x 10'1")
- Panelled radiator, built-in mirror slide robes, wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2.32 x 4.62 (7'7" x 15'2")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.58 x 3.04 (11'9" x 10'0")
- Panelled radiator, built-in robes, concealed gas boiler.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower screen, telephone hand shower, vanity unit, low flush wc, disabled shower, thermostatically controlled shower unit, telephone hand shower, drench shower, pvc panelled walls and ceiling.
- Forecourt, rear patio garden, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
111th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »