- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Substantial Detached Property In The Tullynagardy Development In Newtownards
- Luxury Kitchen With A Fantastic Range Of Units And Separate Utility Room
- Large Living Room With Focal Point Fire And Family Room Off Kitchen
- Gas Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Five Bedrooms, Master With Ensuite Shower Room And One Currently A Dressing Room
- Landscaped Garden Areas To Front And Rear, Cabana With Hot Tub And Raised Decked Section
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location With Off Street Parking And Woodland Outlook
- Beautiful Home In A Great Location
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented, detached home is located in the Tullynagardy Development in Newtownards just off the Crawfordsburn Road. The Crawfordsburn Road is well known for its unique, substantial homes and the Tullynagardy development has added a high end, modern feel to the area with a stunning collection of detached and semi detached houses in an exclusive, semi rural environment.
This property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and benefits from a very private site with great views and a woodland outlook and is within minutes of the town centre.
The current owners have created a lovely family home with an abundance of space throughout and well manicured lawns and landscaped garden in the outside areas.
The ground floor has a large living room with feature "Focal Point" fire and dual aspect views, guest wc and a luxury kitchen with space for dining table, separate utility room and sunroom, suitable for family area. The kitchen has a good range of units, built in appliances, Belfast type sink, feature glazed units and a fitted larder cupboard.
The first floor has three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with bath and shower enclosure and the second floor has an impressive master suite comprising double bedroom, ensuite shower room and dressing room with dual aspect views.
Externally, to the front, there is off street parking and an area in lawn. The rear garden has been landscaped to include a raised decked area with cabana and hot tub and a further raised area with artificial grass. There is an outside lighting scheme and it is fully enclosed.
Overall , this five bedroom home circa 2000 sq ft will appeal to families, young couples, down sizers and anyone hoping to purchase in an exclusive development in a great part of Newtownards. Newtownards is a busy market town, currently enjoying an influx of buyers due to the well priced houses, good local schools and proximity to the main arterial routes to Belfast and the town centre has a wide range of independent retailers, coffee shops and restaurants to choose from. We recommend early viewing of this fantastic home to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splashback and tiled floor.
- Living Room 7.23 x 4.2 (23'9" x 13'9")
- Dual aspect views, Inglenook style fireplace with granite hearth, white wood carved surround and mantle with feature 'focal point' fire.
- Kitchen 4.63 x 7.33 (15'2" x 24'1")
- Modern range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, upstands and window sills, built in drainer, Belfast sink with mixer taps, built in dishwasher, built in fridge freezer, larder unit, feature glass units, space for gas range cooker, built in stainless steel extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
Open to -
- Family Room / Sunroom
- Utility Room 2.0 x 2.0 (6'7" x 6'7")
- Gas boiler, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, laminate work surfaces and door to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 4.0 x 3.2 (13'1" x 10'6")
- Dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom 3 3.78 x 3.27 (12'5" x 10'9")
- Bedroom 4 3.0 x 2.4 (9'10" x 7'10")
- Bathroom 2.8 x 2.33 (9'2" x 7'8")
- White suite comprises panelled bath with shower attachment, tiled corner shower cubicle with overhead shower and glazed shower doors, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, feature chrome wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 1 4.8 x 4.0 (15'9" x 13'1")
- Semi-rural views.
- Ensuite Shower Room
- White suite comprising tiled shower enclosure with overhead waterfall shower head and glazed shower doors, low flush wc, vanity unit with mixer taps and tiled splashback, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 5 / Dressing Room 3.69 x 3.3 (12'1" x 10'10")
- Dual aspect.
- Front - Area in lawn, cul-de-sac and off street parking.
Rear - Fully enclosed with paved area, raised composite decking with seating area, cabana with hot tub, raised area with artificial lawn, outside lighting scheme, power and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »