- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Three bedrooms (two with built in wardrobes), one reception room
- Large fitted kitchen with separate utility room
- Contemporary bathroom with corner bath and large shower cubicle
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Sunny enclosed rear garden and patio area
- Off street parking for several cars
- Very convenient and popular location
Additional InformationTHE AGENTS PERSPECTIVE...
This is a beautifully maintained three bedroom semi detached house which is set off by an enclosed, sunny rear garden. The large kitchen also has a separate utility room.
The location is convenient to shops, buses and Bangor town centre.
As a first purchase or for those downsizing this is an excellent choice.
- Panelled front door.
- LARGE RECEPTION HALL
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Stainless steel circular sink, cupboards below, plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor.
- uPVC double glazed door to:
- INNER HALLWAY:
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- 6.25m x 3.66m (20' 6" x 12' 0")
- LARGE KITCHEN AND CASUAL DINING AREA
- 6.17m x 2.36m (20' 3" x 7' 9")
Extensive range of laminate high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for dishwasher, tiled walls, PVC flooring, PVC tongue and groove effect ceiling, recessed lighting. uPVC double glazed door to patio and rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Plus extensive range of built in wardrobes. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.74m (10' 6" x 9' 0")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. Access to Worchester gas fired central heating boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.74m (9' 3" x 9' 0")
- STRIKING FAMILY BATHROOM
- 2.82m x 2.36m (9' 3" x 7' 9")
White suite comprising panelled corner bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, vanity wash hand basin, half tiled walls, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, large shower cubicle with telephone hand shower. uPVC tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed lighting.
- Shelved linen cupboard.
- Tarmac driveway and parking for several cars.
- Garden to front and enclosed to rear in lawns and hedges. Flagged sun patio barbecue area to rear.
Turn off West Circular Road onto Clandeboye Road heading into Bangor. Turn right into Marquis Avenue and then second right into Alexandra Gardens. Then first right is Tudor Park
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
75th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »