- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Three bedroom semi-detached home of approx 1044 sq ft
- Lounge with feature stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with integrated appliances
- Four piece family bathroom suite
- Oak doors, skirting & architrave throughout
- Ground floor WC
- White uPVC double glazed windows & doors
- Oil fired central heating
- Tarmac driveway to the side
- H2 Shed (4.1m x 4.1m) available through separate negotiation
4 Timakeel Grove, Portadown
Immaculate three bedroom semi detached property situated in this popular development of similar style homes and conveniently located within few a minute’s drive from Portadown Town Centre. Tastefully decorated and maintained throughout, this property truly represents a welcome addition to the market with early inspection coming highly recommended for a full appraisal.
Scotch Street, Portadown offers convenience access to the Moy as well as Portadown, Armagh and the M1 Motorway. On your doorstep is a shop, as well as take aways and other amenities.
- Entrance Hall 15' 0'' x 6' 8'' (4.57m x 2.03m)
- Via PVC front door with wooden flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to first floor via staircase. Access to;
- Lounge 16' 10'' x 11' 2'' (5.13m x 3.40m)
- Feature stove. Wooden flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Kitchen/Dining 18' 0'' x 12' 5'' (5.48m x 3.78m)
- Fitted kitchen with high and low level units, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge/freezer. Integral cooker/oven. Space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Partially tiled walls. Double panel radiator. PVC double doors leading to rear garden.
- WC 4' 9'' x 2' 6'' (1.45m x 0.76m)
- Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1 16' 1'' x 11' 1'' (4.90m x 3.38m)
- Front aspect room and single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 13' 2'' x 10' 10'' (4.01m x 3.30m)
- Rear aspect room with single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 8'' x 9' 0'' (2.94m x 2.74m)
- Rear aspect room and single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 7' 10'' x 7' 4'' (2.39m x 2.23m)
- Four piece suite comprising of; mains shower enclosure, corner panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Single panel radiator.
- Tarmac driveway. Stoned front. Enclosed rear garden with lawn area. Space for shed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »