- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive End Town House
- 3 Bedrooms
- En-Suite Shower Room
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- uPvc Doubl;e Glazed Windows
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Classic White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Popular Location
Additional InformationBeautifully Presented Modern Constructed Town House Holding a Superb Position Within This Most Popular Development
A magnificent opportunity to purchase a modern constructed town house situated within this most admired residential location which has been presented to the highest possible standard. The richly appointed interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in under oven and hob and classic white bathroom suite complete with shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers downstairs furnished cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, uPvc double glazed windows and gas central heating.
Ideally suited to the growing family or first time buyer internal inspection is strongly recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite entrance door, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted gas boiler.
Furnished Cloakroom - White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.40 x 4.90 (11'2" x 16'1")
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 3.30 x 3.09 (10'10" x 10'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-under oven and hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, fridge/freezer space, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Dining Area 2.99 x 3.32 (9'10" x 10'11")
- Double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, airing cupboard.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.50 x 3.29 (11'6" x 10'10")
- Double panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.87 x 3.46 (12'8" x 11'4")
- Upvc double glazed patio doors, Juliette balcony, double panelled radiator.
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, telephone hand shower, pvc panelled walls, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2.48 x 2.40 (8'2" x 7'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Car parking with flowerbeds and driveway to front rear garden in lawn and patio.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »