4 The Stables,
Carrowdore, Newtownards, BT22 2GR
3 Bed End Townhouse
Contact the Agent
John Minnis Estate Agents
Last listed at Offers around £144,950
- Attractive End Town House
- Fantastic Site with Country Aspect to the Rear
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Little Left to do but Move Your Furniture in and Enjoy
- Living Room with Attractive Fireplace and Electric Fire Inset
- Superb Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Dining/Family Area with French Doors onto the Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms Including Main Bedroom with Views over the Countryside to Scrabo Tower
- Bathroom with Three Piece White Suite
- Additional Downstairs WC
- Front Garden Area in Loose Stones
- Driveway in Loose Stones
- Rear Garden in Lawns with South Westerly Aspect Making an Ideal Space for Children at Play or For Outdoor Entertaining
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Cul-de-sac Position in Small Popular Residential Area
- Close Proximity to Many Amenities
- Bangor, Belfast and Newtownards Easily Accessible
- Wide Ranging Appeal to a Host of Potential Purchasers Including First Time Buyers, Young Professionals, the Retired and Those Looking to Downsize
- Early Viewing Essential
The accommodation comprises living room with attractive fireplace and superb fitted kitchen which is open plan to casual dining area with uPVC double glazed French doors onto the rear garden, on the ground floor. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having three well proportioned bedrooms, including bedroom one with picturesque views over the countryside to Scrabo Tower, and a bathroom with three piece white suite.
Outside does not disappoint either. There is a front garden area in loose stones, driveway in loose stones with ample parking and rear garden in lawns with paved patio barbecue area and south westerly aspect making an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining. Other benefits include oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazed windows and downstairs WC.
Tucked away in a cul-de-sac within this small popular residential area, there is also excellent convenience to the shops, schools and bus routes. Bangor, Newtownards and Belfast are also easily accessible. This property will have wide ranging appeal to a host of potential purchasers, particularly first time buyers, young professionals, the retired and those looking to downsize. This is a sector of the market that is moving extremely well and as a result we can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Front door with double glazed inset to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 4.29m (15' 7" x 14' 1")
at widest points
Laminate wood effect floor, attractive fireplace, electric fire inset, laminate wood effect floor.
- SUPERB FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING/FAMILY AREA:
- 4.7m x 3.48m (15' 5" x 11' 5")
at widest points
Range of high and low level Shaker style units, granite effect work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated four ring hob, integrated oven, stainless steel splashback, extractor fan above, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed French doors onto rear garden.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC;
- Two piece white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer tap, fully tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace, shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 2.69m (11' 5" x 8' 10")
Picturesque views over countryside to Scrabo Tower.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.13m (10' 11" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 2.49m (10' 10" x 8' 2")
at widest points
- Three piece white suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer tap and Triton electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Front garden area in loose stones, driveway in loose stones with ample parking, rear garden in lawns with paved patio barbecue area, uPVC oil tank, oil fired boiler, south westerly aspect making an ideal space for children at play or for outdoor entertaining.
The Stables is off Main Street, Carrowdore.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.