- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fully Refurbished Detached Family Home
- Four Excellent Bedrooms (Master With Newly Fitted En-suite Shower Room)
- Lounge With Double Doors To Dining Room
- Living Room
- Newly Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Luxury Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Mainly PVC Double Glazing
- Detached Double Gararge
- Enclosed Rear Garden In Lawn, Front Garden & Excellent Driveway
Completely refurbished to a high standard throughout, we are pleased to offer for sale this excellent detached family home. The accommodation is spacious throughout and comprises beautiful lounge open to dining room, living room, newly fitted kitchen & utility room, downstairs W.C, four spacious bedrooms (master with contemporary en-suite shower room) and luxury bathroom suite. Outside there is an enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area, front garden in lawn, excellent driveway and detached double garage. This quality home benefits from new flooring throughout, new internal & external doors, newly fitted kitchen, en-suite & bathroom suite and requires nothing to do other than move straight in. Oil fired central heating and mainly PVC double glazed windows are in place. Viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Tiled flooring.
- LOUNGE 6.55m x 3.59m (21'6" x 11'9")
- Parquet wood flooring, attractive fireplace with granite hearth. Double doors to:
- DINING ROOM 3.58m x 3.27m (11'9" x 10'9")
- Parquet wood flooring. Sliding patio doors to garden.
- LIVING ROOM 3.58m x 3.47m (11'9" x 11'5")
- Solid wood floor. Attractive fireplace with granite hearth.
- KITCHEN 3.58m x 3.27m (11'9" x 10'9")
- Excellent range of high and low level gloss units, integrated double oven, 4 ring hob, stainless steel extractor fan, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.26m x 2.13m (7'5" x 7'0")
- Plumbed for washing machine, single bowl stainless steel sink unit.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit below.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.54m x 3.59m (14'11" x 11'9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 2.72m x 1.39m (8'11" x 4'7")
- Contemporary fitted white suite comprising low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, walk in shower, part tiled walls, tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.59m x 3.27m (11'9" x 10'9")
- BEDROOM THREE 3.58m x 3.28m (11'9" x 10'9")
- BEDROOM FOUR 3.57m x 3.46m (11'9" x 11'4")
- Contemporary fitted suite comprising free standing bath, wash hand basin, low flush W.C, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area. Front garden in lawn. Excellent driveway.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 7.34m x 7.13m (24'1" x 23'5")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »