How much will it cost?
Contact MC Mortgage Choices For No Obligation Advice
Thank you very much for enquiring about mortgage costs for one of our properties. Sam Mulholland, our expert mortgage advisor will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss your needs and ensure you are get the best mortgage product to suit your individual requirements. Feel free to call us on 02890 640 640 or visit www.mcmortgagechoices.co.uk if you have any questions or if we can help in any way.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A fantastic detached bungalow located in the heart of Carryduff
- Well-presented, modernised and in excellent condition throughout
- Enclosed porch leading to a welcoming entrance hall
- Beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire
- Wonderful open kitchen, dining and living room with rear garden views
- Kitchen area benefiting from integrated appliances
- Living area benefiting from a cast iron fireplace and an open fire
- Original kitchen that could be converted to suit your requirements
- Two well-presented bedrooms – one double & one single
- Modern shower room with a white three piece suite
- Spacious lean-to benefiting from access to the garage and a store
- Garage with light, power and an automatic up & over door
- Private rear garden laid in lawn and complimented by plants & shrubs
- Front garden laid in lawn and a driveway to the side providing parking
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout
- Convenient location with a great range of local amenities
Class in the Crescent!
If you are looking for a detached and well-presented bungalow in a convenient and private location then look no further. No. 4 The Crescent is situated on a spacious site at the end of a cul-de-sac which is sure to add to the appeal of this fantastic bungalow. The property has been partially modernised to offer a fabulous open plan kitchen, dining and living room which will undoubtedly be the hub. It is a perfect space to relax in or to host a tasty dinner party with friends and family.
The bungalow comprises an entrance porch leading to a welcoming entrance hall, a beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace and an open fire, a fabulous open plan kitchen, dining and living room complete with integrated appliances, modern units and a cast iron fireplace, two bedrooms, a contemporary shower room with a white three piece suite and an original kitchen that could be transformed to suit your requirements. The property further benefits from a lean-to that benefits from a store and access to the garage.
The front garden is laid in lawn and there is a driveway to the side providing off-street parking that leads to the garage. The private rear garden benefits from a sizeable lawn and is complimented by an array of plants & shrubs making a great place for relaxing.
Located just off the main Carryduff roundabout it has an excellent range of amenities on its doorstep. Local transport is easily accessible and with Belfast only eight miles away, this really is a great bungalow in a super location.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Lounge 12'8" x 10'10"
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room 22'3" x 13'4"
Bedroom 1 13'2" x 10'10"
Bedroom 2 7'7" x 6'8"
Bathroom 8' x 7'6"
Kitchen / Utility Room 11'8" x 7'11"
Lean to 16'9" x 5'8"
Garage 17'8" x 8'5"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views