- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Located within an exclusive development of detached homes just off Croft Road
- Occupying an elevated position and boasting a sunny aspect to the rear
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Bright, spacious and adaptable layout
- Spacious Hallway
- Cloakroom / Utility
- Lounge with square bay window & feature fireplace
- Dining Room
- Sitting Room with cast iron fireplace and double doors to rear garden
- Kitchen open plan to Dining
- (Modern kitchen with range of built in appliances plus access to rear garden)
- Four Bedrooms
- Master with ensuite
- Fourth Bedroom could be utilised as a teenagers annex or studio
- Integral double garage
- Paviour brick driveway offering off street parking
- Rear garden in lawn and raised timber decked area with sea views
Additional InformationThe Coaches is an exclusive development of detached homes positioned just off Croft Road, Holywood.
Occupying an elevated position, the property affords sea views from the front rooms and also from the raised timber decked area within the rear garden – which benefits from a sunny aspect. Presented to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this attractive home offers flexible accommodation across three levels. Briefly comprising three generous reception rooms and a modern open plan kitchen dining with range of integrated appliances and access to the rear garden. Further investigation reveals three bedrooms – Master with ensuite plus luxury family bathroom. An additional room within the lower level could be utilised as a fourth bedroom, teenagers annex or studio. A cloakroom with WC, utility room and integral double garage complete the deceptively spacious layout.
Within easy access of Holywood's bustling town centre with its' array of cafes, restaurants and boutique shops and excellent range of primary and secondary schools, delightful coastal walks and boasting ease of access for the City commuter, via both road or rail links. The clever design concept, quality specification and convenient location is sure to appeal to a range of prospective purchaser – Internal viewing is highly recommended.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed front door, stained glass inlay.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.1m x 3.7m (20' 0" x 12' 2")
(into square bay). Attractive cast iron fireplace with feature tiled inset and slate hearth, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.m (10' 6" x 9' 10")
Upper Ground Floor
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.5m x 3.5m (11' 6" x 11' 6")
Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth. uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden. Oak wood strip flooring, cornice ceiling.
- MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 4.8m x 3.5m (15' 9" x 11' 6")
Extensive range of contemporary high and low level units with wood block work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Bosch integrated dishwasher, Bosch built-in and double oven and Bosch five ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, concealed lighting and uPVC double glazed patio door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.m x 3.9m (13' 1" x 12' 10")
Archway to DRESSING ROOM with range of built-in robes with mirror sliding doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira Event built-in shower. Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and matching floor, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.3m x 3.m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
Feature Gothic style picture window with sea views.
- Modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, Mira Play built-in shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.3m x 3.m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
Oak laminate flooring, Gothic style picture window with sea views.
- Double storage cupboard. Separate hotpress with copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater.
Lower Ground Floor
- TEENAGER ANNEX/BEDROOM (4):
- 6.2m x 3.8m (20' 4" x 12' 6")
LIVING ROOM open plan to
KITCHEN AREA: Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of built-in units, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls. Service door to:
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 6.2m (20' 12" x 20' 4")
Twin up and over doors, light and power.
- Brick pavior driveway to integral double garage.
Neat front and easily maintained rear gardens in lawns, raised feature decked area.
Travelling up Croft Road, turn right into The Coaches. Number 4 is located on the left side of the road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »