- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Approinted Modern Townhouse in a Popular Gated Development
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan to Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen with Built in Appliances
- 4 Double Bedrooms including Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Currently Let Until June 2022
- Remote Control Electric Entrance Gates Leading to Allocated Residents Parking and Additional Visitor Parking
- Extremely Convenient to Local Amenities Including Shops and Public Transport
- Within Walking Distance of Queens University
Additional InformationThis is a superb three storey townhouse in the heart of the University area and within walking distance to Queens and the bus routes to the City Centre. This particular property occupies a prime position within a private courtyard development with remote controlled gated entrance.
The living space is generously proportioned over three floors with accommodation comprising of entrance hall, through lounge, kitchen with integrated appliances, bathroom and four bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) all enjoying gas central heating.
All in all a superb property finshed to a high standard throughout which should appeal to a wide sector of the market.
- uPVC double glazed front door to
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor
- 8.46m x 3.66m (27' 9" x 12' 0")
Fireplace with slate hearth and open fire with gas inset. Corniced ceiling, recessed low voltage lights. Under stairs storage.
- 2.74m x 2.74m (9' 0" x 9' 0")
Fitted with range of high and low level units with integrated appliances including 4 ring stainleess steel gas hob and under oven. Stainless steel extractor chimney over. Built in dish washer, fridge freezer, and washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.57m x 3.05m (15' 0" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.44m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
- Access to shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.57m x 2.44m (15' 0" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 2.74m (12' 0" x 9' 0")
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Remote Control entrance gates leading to allocated residents and ample visitor parking area
Off University Avenue
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »