This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Outstanding Extended Renovated and Modernised Detached Family Home
- Prime Flat Site Within the Picturesque Coastal Town of Groomsport
- Versatile and Flexible Accommodation
- Range of Different Layouts to Suit the Needs of the Individual Purchasers
- Living Room with Solid Walnut Floor and Stanley Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove Which is Linked to the Water and Radiators
- Superb Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Family and Dining Room with Built-in Speakers
- Separate Utility Room
- Family Room with Cast Iron Period Fireplace
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Built-in Wardrobes and En suite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with Four Piece White Suite
- Additional Cloakroom with WC
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Mature Front and Rear Gardens
- Rear Garden is Fully Enclosed, A Good Size, with Excellent Degree of Privacy and Accessed by Bi-fold Doors from the Kitchen
- Parking for Cars, Caravans and Boats
- Integral Garage
- Early Viewing Essential
- Demand Expected to be High
Additional InformationThis is a rare and unique opportunity to purchase an outstanding detached family home situated in the picturesque coastal village of Groomsport. The Brae is regarded as one of the prime settings within this popular town due to its fantastic sites being on the flat. Number 4 The Brae is an example of how to extensively extend, renovate and modernise a property to a very high standard yet retain a lot of character associated with properties of this era. A deceptively spacious home the accommodation is bright and flexible with a range of different layouts to suit the needs of the individual purchasers. The ground floor comprises living room with solid walnut floor and large cast iron Stanley multi fuel burning stove which is linked to the radiators and water, superb modern fitted kitchen open plan to family and dining area with range of integrated appliances, built-in speaker system and bi-fold doors leading out to a beautifully manicured garden, as well as a family room with period cast iron fireplace. Upstairs this fine home is further enhanced by having five well proportioned bedrooms, including master with range of built-in wardrobes and en suite shower room, and family bathroom with four piece white suite. Outside there are beautifully presented mature gardens to the front and rear. The rear is particularly good and is fully enclosed with an excellent degree of privacy, mature trees, plants and shrubs. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating, double glazed windows, downstairs cloakroom with WC, large utility room and integral garage. There is a range of amenities also close by which include Groomsport village centre, the beach, harbour, shops and Ballyholme beach and village. It is rare that properties of this calibre and nature make it to the open market. As a result we expect demand to be high and can recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Front door to reception hall
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid walnut floor.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.6m x 3.66m (21' 8" x 12' 0")
at widest points Solid walnut wooden floor, large cast iron Stanley wood burning stove on slate hearth, cornice ceiling, French doors to open plan kitchen/dining area.
- SUPERB MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING/FAMILY AREA:
- 8.92m x 6.55m (29' 3" x 21' 6")
at widest points Kitchen with range of high and low level high gloss units, laminate work surfaces, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated Bosch double oven, integrated fridge, integrated dishwasher, 5 ring Bosch gas hob with tiled splashback and extractor fan above, large island unit with pull-out storage cupboards with soft-close drawers, breakfast bar, fully tiled floor, double glazed door and double glazed bi-fold doors to rear garden, beautiful country aspect, part tiled walls, 2 skylight windows and built-in speaker system.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
Stainless steel sink unit with large basin and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, work top, uPVC double glazed door to outside, door to garage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.2m (13' 3" x 10' 6")
Period cast iron fireplace and slate hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling.
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling, access to roofspace, airing cupboard.
- STUDY/LIBRARY AREA:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.09m x 3.2m (13' 5" x 10' 6")
plus wardrobe space Cornice ceiling, range of built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in fully tiled shower cubicle with Aquatherm shower unit, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low flush WC, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.07m (11' 9" x 10' 1")
Cornice ceiling, aspect to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 3.05m (11' 11" x 10' 0")
Plus built-in cabin style bed.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 3.02m (10' 3" x 9' 11")
Plus built-in cabin style bed.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.95m x 2.72m (9' 8" x 8' 11")
Double built-in wardrobe, cornice ceiling, aspect to rear garden.
- Four piece white suite comprising: tiled panelled bath with chrome mixer tap, separate built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, floating wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low flush WC, fully tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, cornice ceiling.
- Front garden in lawns with flowerbeds in plants and shrubs, driveway with parking for cars, caravans or boats leading to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.4m x 3.05m (21' 0" x 10' 0")
at widest points Roller shutter door, power, light, Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler.
- Beautifully presented fully enclosed rear garden and exceptionally mature lawn with excellent degree of privacy, raised brick paviour sun terrace, additional sun terrace to bottom of garden, mature trees, apple tree, flowers, plants and shrubs.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views