- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Four bedroom accommodation
- Oil fired heating
- PVC windows doors
- Gardens to front, side rear
- BBQ Pizza area to rear
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Convenient to Village amenities
- Negotiable completion
An attractive four bedroom detached bungalow set in this mature development of similar type properties offering convenience to nearby Village amenities and just a short drive from the City Centre. This beautifully presented home has been recently refurbished throughout and is sure to be of instant appeal. Early Appointment to view this ready-made home comes highly recommended. Contact Agent for further details and viewing arrangements.
- Entrance Porch:-
- carpeted; vestibule door leading to:-
- Entrance Hall:-
- with high quality laminate flooring; leading to:-
- 15'8" x 12'8" (4.77 x 3.86 m) : tiled fireplace and hearth with wooden overmantle; high quality laminate flooring; LED downlighting; dimmer switching; smoke detection system; power points and television point.
- 15'7" x 10'8" (4.75 x 3.25 m) : eye and low level cupboards with island/ breakfast bar preparation area; 'Hoover' ceramic hob; 'Beko' double oven and grill; space for 'American' style fridge/ freezer; deep pan drawers; 'Beko' integrated dishwasher; stainless steel double sink with mixer tap; wine rack; pelmet with recessed lighting; LED downlighting; 'Karndean' flooring; power points and television points; Chimney extractor hood.
- 9'8" x 5'9 (overall) (2.87 x 1.75 m) : close coupled w.c.; vanity unit with mixer tap; bath with mixer and hand shower; shower cubicle with 'Triton' shower unit; plumbed towel rail; shaver plug; wall mounted mirror; high quality laminate flooring.
- Side Hall:-
- Zonal heating controls; Hotpress.
- Master Bedroom:-
- 13'6" x 9'9" (4.11 x 2.97 m) : Carpeted power points; television point.
- 6'4" x 3'11" (1.93 x 1.19 m) : Quadrant shower cubicle with Drench Head shower; close coupled w.c.; vanity unit with mixer tap; wall mounted mirror; plumbed towel; laminate flooring.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 10'4" x 8'9" (3.15 x 2.66 m) : carpeted; power points.
- Bedroom (3):-
- 10'4" x 9'9" (3.15 x 2.97 m) : high quality laminate flooring; power points.
- Bedroom (4):-
- 13'5" x 11'11" (4.06 x 3.63 m) : high quality laminate flooring; power and television point; computer points.
- Laundry Room:-
- 11'11" x 7'5" (overall) (3.63 x 2.26 m) : space for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; high quality laminate flooring; wall mounted cupboards.
- Open plan front garden with lawn laid in grass; gravel driveway & turning bay; raised flower bed; mature plants and shrubs.
Enclosed side garden with lawn laid in grass.
Rear garden with several patio areas; gravelled paving; gazebo; BBQ and Pizza area.
Capital Rateable Value:
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor's Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: F35
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »