- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi Detached Villa In Sought After Ballyholme Location
- Only Short Distance From Local Shops, Ballyholme Primary School & Beach
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms, With One On Ground Floor With WC Off
- Good Sized Lounge And Separate Kitchen With Dining Area
- Kitchen With Range Of Fitted Cupboards And Appliances
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed / Off Street Parking
- Three Piece White Shower Room Suite On The First Floor
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved Patio Areas & Basement Store
- To Let Furnished From Mid July 2022 For £650 Per Month Including Rates
Additional InformationThis well presented semi detached villa is situated in a highly sought after Ballyholme location, only a short distance from local shops, Ballyholme Primary School and coastal walks. The property is available to let Furnished from mid July 2022 for £650 per month including rates. The property offers a lounge, separate kitchen with range of fitted cupboards and open plan to dining area, as well as three bedrooms with one on the ground floor with WC off. The home also benefits from a modern shower room suite, Phoenix Gas heating system, double glazing and off street parking. To the rear of the propery is a pleasant enclosed garden with paved patio areas.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door, double panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- 4.27m x 3.08m (14' 0" x 10' 1")
Coving, double panelled radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring.
- 4.15m x 1.91m (13' 7" x 6' 3")
Range of fitted high gloss white high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, stainless steel inset sink unit, built-in oven and hob, freestanding washing machine and fridge freezer and dishwasher, tiled flooring, single panelled radiator, open plan to:
- DINING AREA:
- 2.74m x 2.31m (9' 0" x 7' 7")
Tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, double glazed door to garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.05m x 2.46m (10' 0" x 8' 1")
Single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring, door to:
- Low flush WC, vanity area with stainless steel sink unit, tiled flooring, double panelled radiator, part tiled walls.
- Roofspace access.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.14m x 2.66m (10' 4" x 8' 9")
Plus built-in mirrored sliderobes, single panelled radiator, wood laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.91m x 2.12m (9' 7" x 6' 11")
Wood laminate flooring, double panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Close coupled WC and attached vanity wash hand basin, shower enclosure with mains thermostatic shower unit, tiled flooring, PVC panelled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
- Off street parking to front.
To rear - enclosed, basement store area, paved patio areas, side gate.
Off Donaghadee Road, Bangor
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »