This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautifully Presented Mid Terrace Property In A Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace Open Plan To Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout / Delightful Views Over Park Opposite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Delightful Private rear Garden With Sheltered Sitting Area / Front Garden
- Convenient To Many Local Amenities Including Shops, Public Parks & The Lagan Towpath
- Convenient To Public Transport Services Providing Comfortable Commuting Distance To Belfast & Many Other Parts Of The Province
Additional InformationThis attractive mid terrace property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location over looking the local park. The bright and spacious accommodation has been finished to a higher than normal specification and is beautifully presented throughout, offering modern convenience in a relaxing rural environment and benefiting from a delightful private rear garden with sheltered sitting area. Set in a quiet location, yet remaining convenient to both Belfast and Lisburn, along with a variety of local amenities including shops, public paths, the lagan towpath and public transport routes, this fine home can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
- uPVC double glazed front door to..
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, glazed door to..
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:20' 9" x 12' 0" (6.32m x 3.66m)
- (at widest points). Cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, tiled floor.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA:11' 3" x 10' 4" (3.43m x 3.15m)
- Range of high and low level units with work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, stainless steel extractor canopy and fan, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, glass display cabinets with feature lighting, concealed strip lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Barn style door to rear.
- Velux window. Access to roofpsace.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 5" x 10' 4" (3.48m x 3.15m)
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 10" x 10' 8" (3.3m x 3.25m)
- Laminate wood effect floor, built in robe and storage, hotpress.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, velux window, low voltage spotlighting.
- Paved front garden. Rear garden in lawns with flowerbeds and sheltered sitting area. uPVC oil tank, oil fired boiler, light and tap.
- GARDEN SHED:11' 9" x 8' 0" (3.58m x 2.44m)
- Power and light.
- Communal access walkway.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views