- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1. A3 Rated home with Air to Water heating system.
- 2. South West facing aspect
- 3. Cul de Sac location.
- 4. High end specification with many bespoke finishes.
- 5. Mature site and overlooking green area.
- 6. Driveway with generous off-street parking.
- 7. Inset stove in sitting room.
- 8. Easy access to Killaloe.
- 9. This location will benefit greatly with the imminent arrival of the Northern ring road.
- 10. Within easy reach of three primary schools and St Munchins Seccondary School.
- 11. Bellcast slate feature roof.
A truly magnificent and beautifully designed detached two storey residence offering bright spacious and well proportioned living and bedroom accommodation and located just 10 minutes drive from Limerick City. This very classy and charming home nestles in a prestigious upmarket development, enjoying all the benefits of tranquil country living yet located just a short drive from all main amenities in nearby Limerick City. Fibre broadband with office suitable for remote working. Beautifully manicured and spacious site enjoying all day sunshine with west facing rear aspect. Inspection of this exceptional home, which must be seen to be appreciated, is very highly recommended kroon casino betrouwbaar.
- Bright spacious porch with tiled floor 2.4 x 1.8
- Hallway with feature sweeping staircase 4.5 x 3.2
- Bathroom off the hall fully fitted and tiled with shower 3.2 x 1.5
- Well proportioned sitting room with parquet flooring 4.6 x 3.5
- Kitchen/dining/living room: This is a real feature room. The kitchen is a modern and contemporary design, with generous floor and eye level presses, tiled and parquet flooring, integrated electrical appliances and inset solid fuel stove. 10.6 x 3.2
- South west facing conservatory soaking up the evening sun with a parquet floor and patio doors to a paved patio area. 6.2 x 3.3.
- Plumbed utility with floor and eye level presses and sink unit 2.7 x 2.5
- Family room/ downstairs bedroom with built in presses 4.6 x 3.5
- First floor:
- Bedroom 1: Twin with built in wardrobes 3.6 x 3.5
- Bedroom 2: Twin 3.7 x 3.4
- Bedroom 3: Master bedroom running the full depth of the house 4.2 x 3.5 incorporating a dressing area with extensive presses and shelving and a fully fitted and tiled en suite off 5.0 x 3.9
- Main bathroom is fully fitted with upmarket bathroom ware and beautifully tiled 3.2 x 2.3
Enter Eircode V94XTX2 in your mobile device. Alternatively from Limerick proceed out through Corbally (R463) to Barry's Cross. Turn right at Barrys Cross and take a left immediately after the bridge. Drive for 200 metres - Blackwater Demesne is on your right hand side. No. 4 is on the RHS of the road.
Schools near 4 SpringhillVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »