This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Residence
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Study Room
- Luxurious Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Easily Maintained Forecourt
- Garden In Lawn To Rear
Additional InformationWhat is there to think about when you could buy this stunning family home for as little as £339.33 per month through Co-Ownership… TEL: 90 30 90 30 and speak to Mark, our fully qualified mortgage adviser, who is regulated by the FSA… We do not charge for our mortgage advice!
An excellent opportunity to acquire a spacious and exceptionally well appointed semi detached two storey residence within a highly sought after convenient location.
Offering stunning accommodation comprising two spacious reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen and utility space on the ground floor. The first floor provides two well proportioned bedrooms, study room and luxurious bathroom suite.
Externally the property benefits from and easily maintained, enclosed forecourt and garden in lawn to rear.
A high level of interest is expected on this property; viewing would therefore be highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Mortgage & Rent Terms: Purchase Price £114,950. Mortgage amount £57,475, monthly payment of £219.59 based on interest rate of 2.95% fixed for two years. The overall cost for comparison is 4.0% APR. The actual rate will depend on your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. Early repayment charges apply. Co-Ownership rent based on £57,475 monthly payment £119.74 based on a current interest rate of 2.95%. Rents are reviewed annually. Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. McGranaghan Mortgages.com is a trading name of IQ Financial :IQ Financial LLP is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wooden flooring
- RECEPTION (1): 16' 8" x 10' 5" (5.08m x 3.18m)
- Solid wooden flooring
- RECEPTION (2):13' 1" x 10' 3" (3.99m x 3.12m)
- Mixed lanminate & wood floor, bay window, feature fireplace
- KITCHEN:9' 7" x 11' 6" (2.92m x 3.51m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica worktops, stainless steel sink drainer, integrated hob & oven, integrated microwave, ceramic flooring, ceiling spotlights
- UTILITY ROOM:4' 9" x 6' 2" (1.45m x 1.88m)
- Low level units, stainless steel sink drainer, plumbed for washing machine, low fush W/C
- BEDROOM (1):12' 9" x 10' 4" (3.89m x 3.15m)
- Bay window
- BEDROOM (2):10' 5" x 10' 4" (3.18m x 3.15m)
- STUDY:6' 1" x 5' 9" (1.85m x 1.75m)
- BATHROOM:7' 0" x 7' 4" (2.13m x 2.24m)
- White suite comprising panel bath with overhead shower & screen, low flush W/C, wash hand basin in vanity unit, ceramic wall tiles, ceramic flooring, ceiling spotlights
- Front: easily maintained forecourt Rear: garden in lawn
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 9 days)
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views