- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Constructed C. 2006 to a very high specification
- Deceptively spacious Detached Bungalow
- Set on a slightly elevated site commanding views over the Irish Sea
- Three double bedrooms
- Master has dressing room and modern en suite shower room
- Lounge with large Dan Skan wood burning stove
- Dining room with access to front raised decking area
- Family room located off large kitchen
- Luxury fitted kitchen/ breakfast room with range of high and low level Shaker style units
- Utility room
- Separate cloakroom comprising modern White suite
- Luxury family bathroom with Jacuzzi style bath and separate shower enclosure with seat and radio
- Extensive gravel drivway with plenty of parking for the family, a leisure boat and a touring caravan
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, feature raised timber decking area and garden shed
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows and doors
- Cavity and roof space insulated
- Alarm system
- The property has access the the beach via a grass path off the private road
Additional InformationNo. 4 South Shore occupies a slightly elevated site along a private gravel road with commanding views over the Irish Sea and beyond. The subject property was constructed C.2006 to a very exacting standard with a superb, modern specification. The current and only owners of this truly deceptive property have decorated and updated it leaving the new, lucky, owners with nothing to do but move in and immediately start enjoying their new lifestyle and home.
Immediate interval viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this property has to offer.
- Feature large raised timber decking area with views to the Irish Sea, Upvc double glazed door to...
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, views to the Irish Sea, glazed double doors to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Recessed spotlighting, telephone point, wall light points, concealed high efficency water cylinder.
- 5.31m x 4.34m (17' 5" x 14' 3")
Feature "Dan Skan" wood burning stove, recessed spotlighting, views to the Irish Sea.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.23m (13' 2" x 10' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor, views to the Irish Sea, Upvc double glazed French doors to front decking area with views to the Irish Sea.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.66m (13' 2" x 12' 0")
Recessed spotlighting, Views to the Irish Sea.
- LUXURY KITCHEN/ BREAKFAST ROOM:
- 5.31m x 4.5m (17' 5" x 14' 9")
1 1/4 Tub "Franke" stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and lowlevel Shaker style units, formica round edged work surfaces, Black 110 Rangemaster cooker and Black stainless steel extractor hood, display cabinets, plumbed for American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, two larder cupboards, concealed lighting, recessed spotlighting, ceramic tiled floor, wall tiling, views to the Irish Sea.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.11m x 2.16m (13' 6" x 7' 1")
L shaped. Formica round edged work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, cupboards, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, Upvc double glazed door to rear gardens.
- Comprising modern White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.11m x 3.68m (13' 6" x 12' 1")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.01m x 1.91m (6' 7" x 6' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising modern White suite with separate fully tiled shower cubicle and Mira Sport thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, push button WC, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.68m (13' 6" x 12' 1")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Comprising modern White suite, panelled Jacuzzi style bath with centre mixer taps, separate shower cubicle with seat, multi-jets, telephone hand shower, radio and extractor fan. Floorstand with wash hand basin and mixer taps, push button WC, ceramic tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.11m x 3.71m (13' 6" x 12' 2")
- To front in lawn, garden wall and stunning views to the Irish Sea. Side and rear in lawns, garden wall, outside lights, oil storage tank, outside water tap, large timber garden shed: 12'3 x 9'11. Views to the Irish Sea. Oil fired boiler house with oil boiler.
- Accessed via a private gravel road which leads onto the property with an extensive gravel driveway with plenty of parking for all the family, a leisure boat or a touring caravan.
4 South Shore, just off Harbour Road, Portavogie.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
32nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »