- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Semi Property Within Walking Distance To Ballyhackamore's Cafes And Restaurants
- Two Reception Rooms On The Ground Floor, Both With Attractive Fireplaces
- Modern Kitchen With Built In Under Oven And Ceramic Tile Flooring
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms, Both With Cast Iron Fireplaces
- Modern White Bathroom Suite, Featuring Corner Bath And Walk In Shower Cubicle
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Lean To Conservatory And Enclosed Rear Yard
- Convenient To Schools, Shops, Cafes And Major Bus Routes Including Glider System Into Belfast City Centre
A surprisingly spacious semi detached property within walking distance to the popular Ballyhackamore area, including a vast range of popular cafes, restaurants and bars. The well presented accommodation offers two reception rooms on the ground floor, both with attractive fireplaces, one with wood laminate floor and the other with solid wood panelled floor. Modern kitchen with built in under oven, ceramic tile flooring and lean to conservatory leading to enclosed rear yard. Furthermore, the first floor offers two well proportioned bedrooms with cast iron fireplaces, modern bathroom with white suite, featuring corner bath and walk in shower cubicle. Gas fired central heating and PVC double glazing. This property offers space, convenience to a vast array of shops and still maintains a certain degree of character which makes it appealing to first time buyers and second time buyers with a small family. View now to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Lounge 13'4 x 11'1 (4.06m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points). Attractive fireplace with tile inset, slate heart and wood laminate flooring.
- Dining Room 14'4 x 9'9 (4.37m x 2.97m)
- (at widest points). Large cast iron fireplace with tile hearth and solid wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen 12'6 x 6'9 (3.81m x 2.06m)
- Modern range of high and low level units including display cabinets, granite effect work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, partly tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Lean To
- Paved flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 15'3 x 11'1 (4.65m x 3.38m)
- (at widest points). Cast iron fireplace with tiled inset.
- Bedroom 2 12'2 x 10'0 (3.71m x 3.05m)
- (at widest points). Cast iron fireplace.
- Modern white suite comprising feature corner panelled bath with mixer taps, walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls, sliding shower door, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, cupboard with gas fired boiler, feature glass blocks, fully tiled walls and mosaic tiled flooring.
- Floored, plaster boarded and Velux window.
- Small front garden.
Enclosed rear yard.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
184th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »